Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceCapture AppProblems

How to connect 2 apartment homes in 1 model963

JCHAFE private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, just started scanning this week. I had a home with a basement apartment. It was not connected through a doorway, I had to go into a separate entrance. I wasn't sure if there was a way I could have this show up on the main floor plan without having to create a new model and sending a client 2 links??

when I attempted to just create a new floor, the camera gave me the not aligning message.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
No you need to continue from on to the other. You could go outside if the conditions suited and then remove those scans
Where are you in Canada?
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Jamie

Im in St. John's NL

With all the 2 apartment homes I come across in the photography end of things,this is a major drawback to the matterport system. No agent wants two links to market a single listing. Going outside to scan with a camera is not much of an option for 6 - 8 months of the year.

Will i get charged for a second model or do you get a certain number of free scans before its considered a model?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. Here's an example. There underpass and pass on the street.
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=QpA2ka3FMA6
Post 4 IP   flag post
thanks, I see how you physically done it, its just thats its snowing and raining here for over half the year, and thats a very expensive camera...lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi!
In Russia half a year it snows. I think that will help us umbrella over the camera.
Post 6 IP   flag post
pheller private msg quote post Address this user
I did a house with a detached guest house. We just did two scans and used WP3D to build a landing page. Here is the link: http://sdinspect.com/3d-virtual-tours/5456-calzada-del-bosque-rancho-santa-fe-ca-92067/

Be sure to scroll down.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101635 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?