Aleta S2C 12K 360º camera firmware upgrade - V1.06.07 - 13 Jun 20199595
59410 2 2
Aleta S2C 12K
|EricLiu private msg quote post Address this user|
We have made huge changes to improve the Aleta S2C in not only the functionality but also the user interface of app since last version firmware.
Especial the new function: Dynamic Object Removal
Kindly please upgrade the new firmware ( V1.06.07 ) for your Aleta S2C camera.
Firmware download link:
The app also needs to be upgraded, right now Android app is ready, but iOS app will be late for 2 - 3 days because of Apple's review, kindly please be patient.
1.06.07 Release Quick Instruction
1. New APP UI: Each mode has its own section, including demo and options.
2. New Auto White Balance: Now the camera will show current color temperature with higher accuracy. If you want to change it, you can click “AUTO” to disable AWB and select the value you prefer.
3. Auto HDR: Now HDR has Auto option that will detect the dyamic range and use the best number of shots and increment to merge.
4. DeGhosting: Now there is Deghosting option to clear ghost from HDR merging, Note that it may cause some white/dark edge on the deghosted object, especially near ones.
5. Object Removal: A new function that remove moving objects. It will also reduce noise a lot.
It is good to remove the Photographer when no place to hide from the camera
(a) Click shot and it will start to take removal shot. Objects move during this process will be removed. It takes 13~15 seconds.
(b) After taking the shot, it will start to make the final output picture. It's all in-camera processing so it's OK to change the scene or move the camera during the process. It takes about 25 seconds.
*If you want to hide yourself, keep moving on step (a).
Please see the demo video.
Hint: It is suggested to start shooting in front of the camera. Do not start at the points between lenses.
6. Remove Defective Pixel: It is a one time correction for long exposure mode, especially for taking stars. It will make the picture clear.
(a) Cover all your camera lens (you can put it into the bag). Make it as dark as possible.
(b) Start the Remove Defective Pixel function. (it will fail if it's not dark enough)
(c) After finishing, the long expsure shot (by M mode) will be more clear.
7. AEB now supports longer exposure time for low light shooting.
Please take a try and leave your comment
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
Thank you for the update.
Would you like to borrow an Aleta S2C 360º Camera?
We have three in the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program – courtesy of Ultracker, the company that make sthe ALETA S2C.
This offer is for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members in the United States. Please see details in this WGAN Forum discussion:
✓ Borrow an Aleta S2C 12K 360º camera from the WGAN 360 Camera Loaner Program
|Post 2 IP flag post|