WGAN-TV Training Academy | Matterport Workshow 3.0 Training with Los Angeles-based Home3D.us Kevin Dole

Matterport 3D Tour by Los Angeles-based Home3D.us Kevin Dole. This is the Matterport 3D Tour that Kevin edits in the video above.

WGAN-TV Training Academy | Matterport Workshow 3.0 Training with Los Angeles-based Home3D.us Kevin Dole

Hi All,

WGAN-TV Training Academy | Matterport Workshow 3.0 Training with Los Angeles-based Home3D.us Kevin Dole (@Home3D).

This is the third in a series of Matterport Workshop 3.0 training videos from WGAN Members.

This week (10-14 June 2019) – WGAN-TV will air these videos by WGAN-Member Matterport Pros editing one of their Matterport 3D Tours (and post to the WGAN Forum).

These videos are recorded by the Matterport Service Providers in real-time – showing what's on the computer screen – while the Matterport Pro narrates what s/he is doing and why. It's a great way to learn workflow, best practices and get tips from other WGAN Members.

✓ If you are just starting out with Matterport, watching one or more of these videos will help you Succeed Faster
✓ Not yet migrated to Matterport Workshop 3.0? See how your peers edit
✓ If you are a seasoned Matterport Pro, you'll get to see the workflow and tips from your peers.

Matterport Service Providers have different best practices workflow - using the same Matterport Workshop 3.0. I encourage you to watch all these videos to see which workflow works best for you. Plus, pick up tips along the way.

This special series of WGAN-TV Training Academy videos are part of the WGAN-TV Matterport Workshop 3.0 Theme Week (10-14 June 2019) that includes:

How to use Matterport Workshop 3.0 for Newbies Week: a Live 5-part Series on WGAN-TV Live at 5
✓ My guest all week (10-14 June 2019) on WGAN-TV Live at 5 will be Matterport Marketing Manager Amir Frank

Thanks for tuning in (and joining the live shows for your Matterport Workshop 3.0 questions).

Best,

Dan

P.S. The series of WGAN-TV Matterport Workshop 3.0 Training Videos will remain public through 30 June 2019. Then, the videos will be available exclusively via the WGAN-TV Training Academy.

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

✓ Save 50 percent on the WGAN-TV Training Academy.
✓ Private Message me for your Promo Code
✓ Join WGAN Forum (free) Join Here | Receive 50+ Membership Benefits (free) Instantly (look for Private Message)

Special Offer for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members

✓ WGAN Basic, Standard & Premium Members receive an All Access Pass (free) to the WGAN-TV Training Academy.
✓ Please Private Message me for your Promo Code. (Or, Please see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter.)
Compare WGAN Membership Plans | WGAN Membership Benefits | www.JoinStandard.com

About the We Get Around Network Training Academy

You (just) bought a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera. "Yikes! How do I create a Matterport 3D Tour in Matterport Workshop 3.0?" "What are best Workflow practices?" "I am struggling with Highlight Reel and MatterTags."

Watch over-the-shoulder as Matterport Pros create Matterport 3D Tours using Matterport Workshop 3.0. (Plus, some of the Pros also use WP3D Models WordPress Plugin and MPEmbed in their Matterport Workshop Workflow. MPEmbed and WP3D Models are both "must have" third-party solutions to help you Succeed Faster.) As these Matterport Service Providers edit their tours, watch for Best Practices and tips. Plus, the Pros share helpful stories for your workflow. All Pros narrate in English, except one that speaks Spanish.

( Matterport Pros were invited by We Get Around Network (WGANForum.com) Founder Dan Smigrod. to share their "watch me over-the-shoulder" videos." )

WGAN-TV Training Academy Videos Include:

✓ Matterport Workshop 3.0
✓ Matterport Scanning
✓ Matterport Scanning of Mirrors and Stairs
✓ Best Practices and Tips from WGAN Member Pros
✓ Matterport Demos
✓ How to Price Matterport 3D Tours
✓ How to Price Google Street View Tours
✓ Matterport Pricing Strategies for Matterport Service Providers
✓ How to Videos such as 45 Tips for scanning a grocery store

WGAN-TV Training Academy includes 50+ hours (and growing) of training videos only available via the WGAN-TV Training Academy streaming services via Vimeo on Demand service.