Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603D ShowcaseAdvice

Question about 360's9453

grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody,

[update: I figured it out! Thanks]

I guess I haven't been taking MP tours for real estate a lot, so I am not up to date. I need some help with a 360 that is attached in the wrong place. I can't seem to find a way to put it in the right spot or add it to the highlight reel like I used to do.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Simone

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
It is in their Capture app. You need to remove that 360 from the map first(click on it and select "Remove from Map" in a context menu).

Then go back to 360 gallery for that space(round circle on the right bottom side of a map, select it again and click "Place on Map"(top right corner).

Then it will appear somewhere on the map and you can grab it and move it into a correct spot. Then you need to upload that model again. It will most likely create a duplicate of your model and you will need to use a new link to that tour.

BTW, if your 360 is actually located behind the wall that is showing it on that's how it works and it is actually has been placed correctly.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101604 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?