Screen Grab. Report Cover Artwork by WGAN Member Angelo Okuma with TresDePro ( @TresDePro ).

Matterport Service Providers Pricing Report: How to Receive Free!

Hi All,

Ever wonder what other Matterport Service Providers charge in your area for:

✅ Matterport
✅ Photos
✅ Video
✅ Drone
✅ Floor Plans
✅ Add Ons

Would you like to receive a free, comprehensive MSP Pricing Report that includes average and mean pricing:

✅ in markets (with three or more MSP Public Pricing Pages)
✅ regional
✅ across the United States

Screen Grab (See Tab Above)

How to Receive This Report Free!

You will receive We Get Around Network Pricing Study of Matterport Service Providers in the United States sponsored by CAPTUR3D - free in December - if you (accurately) add a minimum of the following to your My Profile (see tab above) by 30 June 2019:

1. Company Name
2. Website
3. Public Pricing Page (Rate Card)
4. Pin Location 1: (City, State)

(A one-time use code – redeemable for free 60-day access to the online Report will be emailed by 31 December 2019 to your WGAN Forum Member email address, if the above four (4) fields are completed by 30 June 2019.)

WGAN has teamed up with students from Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) – Members of Consult Your Community (CYC) Georgia Tech Chapter – to conduct the:

➡️ WGAN Pricing Study of Matterport Service Providers in the United States sponsored by CAPTUR3D

Using the Public Pricing Pages of MSPs in the United States, the students will calculate how much Matterport Service Providers charge for the following:

Matterport 3D Tours

✅ Create residential Matterport 3D Tours (up to 1,000 SQFT, 2,000 SQFT, 3,500 SQFT, 5,000 SQFT)
✅ Host Matterport 3D Tours (up to 3 months, 6 months, 12 months)
✅ Shoot exterior 360ºs (up to 5, 10)
✅ Create a Highlight Reel
✅ Add MatterTags (up to 10, up to 25)
✅ Provide Matterport SnapShots (up to 25)
✅ Provide Matterport auto-generated videos
✅ Create Commercial Matterport 3D Tours (10,000 SQFT, 25,000 SQFT)

DSLR Digital Photos

✅ Shoot Home Photos [24 or 1,000 SQ FT), 32 or 2,000 SQ FT), 40 or 3,500 SQ FT, 50 or 5,000 SQ FT)]
✅ Shoot Apartment Community Photos [12, 18, 24, 30, 40, 80]

✅ Create Twilight Images (up to 1, 3, 5, 10)

2D Schematic Floor Plans

✅ Provide 2D schematic floor plans (1 Floor/2,000 SQFT, 2 Floors/3,500 SQFT, 3 Floors/5,000 SQFT)

Video

✅ Create a cinematic property video (1,000 SQFT, 2,000 SQFT, 3,500 SQFT, 5,000 SQFT)

Drone Photos and Video

✅ Shoot and edit High Resolution Aerial Photos (12, 24)
✅ Shoot and edit Aerial Video (up to 45 seconds; 90 seconds)

Bundles

✅ Offer Matterport + Photo bundles (1,000 SQFT, 2,000 SQFT, 3,500 SQFT, 5,000 SQFT)

Google Street View

✅ Offer Google Street View Tour (up to 1,000 SQFT, 2,000 SQFT? 3,500 SQFT, 5,000 SQFT)

Zillow

✅ How much is an Add On of a Zillow 3D Home tour?
✅ How much is just a Zillow 3D Home tour?
✅ How much is an Add On of a Zillow Walkthrough Video?

Other

✅ Single Property Website (no charge or how much?)
✅ What other Add Ons (Services) do Pros offer? (List)
✅ How much for Virtual Staging of photos?

Do you have additional questions (where the answers can be quantified?)

The students will analyze the data. To help visualize the data, the Report will include:

✅ charts
✅ diagrams
✅ tables

Additionally, the Georgia Tech students will create an online Google Sheet Calculator that will enable you to enter your pricing to calculate – and visually see how you compare – what percentage more (or less) than others in your market, region and across the United States.

It's an ambitious project. The George Tech students are up for the challenge.

Frequently Ask Questions

Q: The pricing page for my Matterport Service Provider business is not public. So, I don't have a Pricing page link. Can I still get the Report?
A: Yes. Four Options:

Option 1: If you are a WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Member on 1 July 2019 through and including 30 November 2019, you will automatically receive the report as a free Membership benefit.
Option 2: After 1 July and before 30 November 2019, The Report is $495 and includes - free - the first 6 months of WGAN Standard Membership.
Option 3: After 30 November 2019, The Report is $695 and includes - free - the first 12 months of WGAN Standard Membership.
Option 4 - See last Question and Answer about Volunteers.

Q: I live outside the United States. Can I still get the Report?
A: Yes. Five options:

Option 1: Anyone that (accurately) completes the My Profile by 30 June 2019 – with a minimum of the four fields above – will automatically receive the report for free. (Including WGAN Members outside the United States.)
Option 2: If you are a WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Member on 1 July 2019 through and including 30 November 2019, you will automatically receive the report as a free Membership benefit.
Option 3: After 1 July and before 30 November 2019, The Report is USD $495 and includes - free - the first 6 months of WGAN Standard Membership.
Option 4: After 30 November 2019, The Report is USD $695 and includes - free - the first 12 months of WGAN Standard Membership.
Option 4 - See last Question and Answer about Volunteers.

Q: Will you be doing a similar Study for outside the United States?
A: In 2019, we're focused on the United States. We'll revisit international in 2020.

Q: I am not a WGAN Forum Member nor do I want to join WGAN as a Basic, Standard or Premium Member. Will I be able to buy the report?
A: Yes. You can pre-order the Report for $495 prior to 30 November 2019. After that, the Report is $695.

Q: The pricing page for our Matterport Service Provider business is private. We only share it with potential clients. Can we share it with you for this Study so that we can get the Report free?
A: No. The Study is based on publicly available pricing pages. Please see above regarding other options to receive the Report.

Q: Can I Volunteer to help to get the Report (instead of the other Options above?)
A. Yes. When you complete 10 rows in a Google Sheet like this with 10 pricing pages that we provide you, you will receive a 60-day pass to the Report. (The first 10 rows are examples.) Sign up as a Volunteer using this WGAN Volunteer Form. Note: Must be a WGAN Forum Member. (Join Free)

Got a suggestion or question about the above or the questions here? Please post to this discussion or Private Message me.

Best,

Dan