Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseIndustryMarketingQuestion of the DayZillow 3D Home

Slowly but surely being forced to Zillow 3D9401

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
So now that Zillow has entered the 3D game, I am slowly but surely headed in that direction...My long term MP clients are starting to make the switch. There is just more of a benefit to getting on top of the search results in Zillow by having a Zillow 3D tour vs MP. I actually find myself liking it too. Way (WAY) faster scan times which allows me to schedule more in a day or actually spend time with my kids. There are also no hosting charges. I have even found myself selling the Zillow 3D over MP. I mean, it's an easy sell when you can tell your clients they will be at the top of search results in their zip code. And the numbers dont lie either. Every time I do a Zillow tour, within 24 hours, I have seen 1000s of views and 100s of saves. This benefit also comes at a cheaper price to my clients too due to the time involved (WAY LESS - did I mention that?) and they don't have to pay hosting charges.

I also purchased a Ricoh Theta to do these tours.

Thoughts??
Post 1 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
What are you charging vs. Matterport?
Are your Matterport real estate clients making the switch?
Are you still doing Matterport tours?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Narvan891 private msg quote post Address this user
If everyone uses Zillow how can everyone be at the top?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Well we All Know 'everyone" isnt doing it.

I charge 75$ less than MP
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
And yes..still doing Mp...just less
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Even had two clients do both of them
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
With the Zillow "search bump" being a measly 7 days, I don't see the attraction to Z3DH. Yes, if it's done in addition, just for the 7 day benefit, but not otherwise. Anyone else up with this?

I have had clients who have opted for NodalView which looks SO much better, and even one who chose it over MP as she loved the ability to incorporate aerial panos into the tour. But I'm not finding clients interested in Z3DH over MP or GeoCV. My clients are increasing happy to be accurate floor plans as well.

Would love for more SP's (I'll drop the "M" to be generic) to weigh in on their own experiences.
Post 7 IP   flag post
3D_Hoffa private msg quote post Address this user
The good news is Zillow has deeeeeeep pockets and their product is in it's infancy so to speak. Hopefully they stick with it and make the improvements that are necessary.

Great add on though for those that want a more basic tour with no hosting/processing charges.

@Home3D Can you tell me what you mean by the 7 day search bump? In my experience, Zillow is a dominant force in search.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
@3D_Hoffa - I think the listing only gets 7 days at the top of the search results when you do a zillow video or zillow 3d - think that is what they meant

As far as improvements - I wish they would allow me to select the INTRO starting point - I don't understand how they choose what and where to start these. I have had them be my first 360 pic; my middle and even one toward the end.

I also have weird quirks in the field. App crashes, wifi area to the Rico Theta is horrible - can't get too far away at all and that means on outside shots; there is often no hiding from the shot.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101432 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?