11 Reasons to Keep Matterport Classic (Old) Pricing9357
61008 1 1
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
Here are 10 reasons to keep Matterport "Classic" Pricing. instead of switching to Matterport "new" pricing.
1. You have more than 50 Matterport 3D tours that need to remain public for a long time
2. You want to continue to pay month-to-month
3. You typically pay less than $69 per month in overages for processing
4. You can always ADD Matterport New Pricing plan for unlimited processing and transfer spaces to Classic Plan
5. Switching to the new plan for a discount on schematic floor plans is not enough savings to justify
6. Switching to the new plan for a discount on MatterPak Bundle is not enough savings to justify
7. Switching to the new plan for a discount on Publish to Google Street View is not enough savings to justify
8. You'll wait and see if the new Business pricing is offered as month-to-month
9. You did the math on how you use Matterport and sticking with Matterport Classic pricing makes sense
10. You can always switch to Matterport New Pricing
11. You want to test the waters for charging clients more for monthly or annual Hosting, Maintenance and Support
Bonus: Before you make a decision, you want to watch WGAN-TV Live at 5: Town Hall for Matterport New Pricing today at 5 pm EDT (GMT -4).
Other reasons to stick with Matterport Classic (Old) Pricing?
P.S. Thanks @3dVuz for suggesting this topic ...
Originally Posted by 3dVuz
|Post 1 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?