Connecting 3D/360° Virtual Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by
the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content and Training for the 3D/360° Community
Join FREE! 50+ Benefits
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 49,284 Page Views | 12,179 Visitors | 80 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 60,258  |  Total Topics: 9,323
5,181 WGAN Members in 129 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Intro 101 to Matterport for Pro Photographers
with Matterport's Jonathan Buckley and Amir Frank
WGAN-TV: Coming Up
Live at 5
5 pm EDT (GMT -5)
Tuesday, 27 August 2019
Add to My Calendar WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | All Videos
AdviceDuplicateWP3D Models

duplicate a tour9354

Standard
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I did a tour for a rental property last year. Now the builder of the home wants to have a duplicate of the tour (with the owners permission) minus mattertags and rental listing information done on wp3d. Basically, a stripped down version. I thought I saw a duplicate button somewhere but can't find it when I need it. I thought it was on the MP 3d scan app. Suggestions? Oh, and I am charging for this duplicate if I can find a way to do it. I don't like giving away money.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
I think you have to duplicate on your ipad, and reupload (for free with the Classic Plan as well as with the new plans). You will have to redo all the work inside Workshop (A support agent at Matterport might be able to copy/paste all your work, but I wouldn't count on it!).

With the new plan, I wonder if a duplicate would count as 1 extra Space. It does in the Classic plan.

You should charge your client $7,188/year for that Space (in 1 payment!). You can then switch to the new Business Plus plan without any further hesitation! LOL
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
You can ask support to duplicate the model, there is no cost for the duplication, just give them the model number and they will pop it into your folder
Post 3 IP   flag post
60998 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute