Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCVGoogle Street ViewGSVWhite Label

Update email from GeoCV today9339

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Did it miss this on the Forum? Great news from GeoCV in my inbox. Lots of exciting news here. GeoCV continues to innovate at a rapid pace. I'm especially excited to try the 'offline viewer app' which sounds a lot like MP Showcase App for iOS.

- - -
Hello!

We are excited to announce that we have released Viewer & Tour Editor #64 with the following updates:

Sharing: Name and Description. Name is published to the page title, Description is used for social networks.

Sharing: Download tour HTML file for self-hosting or copy tour link with extra parameters (MLS-compliant, Allow Fullscreen, Lightweight versions of the tour).

Downloads: Download offline Viewer app.

Downloads: Download Viewer for self-hosting.

Downloads / Panoramas: Added the ability to download Panoramas.

Pins: Added the ability to insert JavaScript code related to the selected pin.
*Please pay attention: JavaScript code can be added only to JavaScript text area. In HTML text area JavaScript is ignored.

Photos: The ability to download photos as a single .zip archive file, show message when Photos download is completed, show message when the embedded viewer is not in Panoramic View.

White Labeling: Added the possibility to change "Captured by" to any custom variant.

Minimap: Does not allow minimap to open in cases where screen height is too small.

Various bug fixes.

* Please note that certain features within this update apply only to new tours; preexisting tours will not have some of these new features enabled. (I.e: Downloading panoramas).

Kindest regards,

--
Sameer Abdel-Khalek
Director of Operations
Post 1 IP   flag post
Convrts private msg quote post Address this user
I've not seen this anywhere else, thanks for sharing!
Just out of interest, am guessing that to upload a tour to GSV with GeoCV you'll need to download the panoramas and upload to GSV via your Google Trusted Photographer account?
Thanks again!
Post 2 IP   flag post
GeoCV
Support
MikhailBombin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Kevin.
No, you didn't miss that on a forum, as we don't announce updates here, only in a mailing list. Though it may be a good idea too.

We really apologize for that, but it seems like a couple of features were announced a bit untimely. We found a bug in the process of downloading the data for offline viewing and self-hosting, so it can't be done through the editor right now, only through the request to the support team. I really hope we will fix it soon.

And yes, Convrts, i believe you are right. The panoramas downloaded through the editor are recognized by all panorama viewers, so i don't think there would be any issues with the GSV.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101435 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?