Question of the Day: Keeping Matterport Classic? Switching to New? Both?9328
70867 4 4
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Sunday, 12 May 2019:
Are you keeping your Matterport Classic Pricing? Or, are you switching to Matterport New Pricing? Or, Keeping Classic and adding a new additional Matterport New Pricing account?
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|osakadave private msg quote post Address this user|
|In the near future I will be adding the new plan for the processing and keeping my old plan as well.|
|Post 2 IP flag post|
|jellofan private msg quote post Address this user|
Originally Posted by osakadaveFor anybody who has the classic plan and who averages more than $69 in processing per month this is the correct answer. And from talking to some folks if you are really pinching pennies, as an optimization you can actually wait until you have used all of your free processing on the classic plan or if you are doing a large model to open the new account. Then you'll only be charged on a pro-rata basis for the account. After you create and use the new Pro account, close it before the end of the month. Note that once you close an account it is still active until the end of the current month. Repeat to open a new Pro account, if needed, each month.
So the sequence for each month would be:
* While you are shooting small models and you have free upload credits in the classic plan, use the classic plan
* Only if you use all your free upload credits or if you have a large model open a new Pro account
* Process your first non-free/large model of the month using the new Pro account
* Transfer the model to your classic account
* Close the new account
* Continue to process models in the current month using the Pro account you just closed
* Repeat every month
|Post 3 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?