Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AnalyticsFloor PlansHeat MapPlatformsStatistics

How to Automate Sending Matterport Analytics Reports to your Clients9267

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Matterport 3D Tour displayed in a CAPTUR3D Player skinned with the client's branding.

How to Automate Sending Matterport Analytics Reports to your Clients

Hi All,

There are at least two platforms for setting up automatic emails to clients with their Matterport 3D Tour analytics – including heat map showing most/least time spent within a Matterport 3D Tour.

In this WGAN Forum post, I'll discuss CAPTUR3D. (Look for another WGAN Forum post next week about sharing analytics with MPEmbed.) Surprisingly, Matterport does NOT enable automating sending analytic reports to Clients.

While Matterport provides analytics, surprising, Matterport does not enable automatically sending analytics to you or your clients and the analytics that Matterport offers is nice, but not robust as these two third party solutions.

Screen Grabs: Matterport Analytics powered by CAPTUR3D platform that automates sending analytics reports – including heat map – to clients. [See an example of Matterport statistics – from Matterport Workshop – below.]

CAPTUR3D Platform

As I previously shared in the WGAN Forum, CAPTUR3D is like a virtual concierge service working for you in the background, including for statistics about your Matterport 3D Tours. For example, with CAPTUR3D, it is super-easy to enable automatic sending of the following statistics to your clients:

1. usage graph
2. chart of total views by source
3. chart of total users by source
4. chart of average time spent by source
5. plus, Total Views, total Users and Average Time Spent viewing the Tour
6. Heat Map showing the location for the most/least viewership of the Matterport 3D Tour

This insight can help your client be more efficient with their marketing.

To send the analytics to your client, the CAPTUR3D Dashboard:

1. Select the Matterport 3D Tour
2. Select Analytics
3. Select Deliver (or Re-Deliver)
4. Toggle on/off the Delivery Schedule Options (every 2-4-6 weeks)
5. Add recipients and a message
6. Preview and Send

For more about the CAPTUR3D end-to-end platform, please see these WGAN Forum discussions:

CAPTUR3D: a Virtual Concierge Platform for Matterport Service Providers
How to enable the user of Matterport 3D Tours to add their own measurements
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: CAPTUR3D

=======================================================================================

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

✅ Receive one (1) additional CAPTUR3D Property Pack on joining CAPTUR3D for free! For clarification, that’s a minimum of six (6) free Property Packs for WGAN Forum Members
✅ complete this WGAN form after you register for a free CAPTUR3D trial account
✅ the password automatically emailed to – along with 50+ other
free Member benefits – you when you join the free WGAN Forum [or Private Message me or see the May 1, 2019 WGAN Forum Newsletter]

=======================================================================================

Special Offer for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members

✅ Receive one (1) additional CAPTUR3D Property Pack on sign-up. For clarification, that’s a minimum of six (6) free Property Packs for WGAN Forum Members
✅ complete this form after you register for a free CAPTUR3D trial account
✅ Receive 10% increase in CAPTUR3D property packs on Small (1), Medium (3) and Large (5) Plans
✅ complete this form after you upgrade your free CAPTUR3D trial account to Small, Medium or Large
✅ For the passwords for both forms, please see the Welcome Onboard Letter

Screen Grab: Matterport Analytics in Matterport Workshop. Matterport does not include graphs or heat map. Matterport does not offer automation for sending statistics to Clients.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod ...Dan, could you please ascertain and clarify the pricing and free trial? Their website isn't clear and these days, "free" is simply bait for signing up on something you'll only later learn has costs. That's cool, but one should be transparent and say what those costs are upfront. I'm only interested in the automatic statistics which is listed for the Pay-as-You-Go $7. Is that $7 per space, MONTHLY? ...or just a 1-TIME $7 per space? How often does the statistics update and auto-report? Also, what is the trial period? Is that the same as "sign up free?" It seems like you can't tell until after signing up.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab from the CAPTUR3D Pricing Page (scroll to the bottom)

@Shakoure

To get started with CAPTUR3D, take advantage of their free offer: (no credit card required)

✓ Get 5 free CAPTUR3D Property Packs

"Get all the inclusions on your first five 3D tours for free!"

"We know CAPTUR3D will change the way you manage properties and 3D scans. So for your first five 3D tours we'll give you a one page website, custom floor plan, photo gallery and access to the rest of our property management tools at no cost."

Once you join, take advantage of the one (1) additional free CAPTUR3D Property Pack for WGAN Forum Members. Use this WGAN Form (Private Message me for the password)

The offer for five free CAPTUR3D Property Packs is on the – below the four (4) [url=https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN]CAPTUR3D Membership options.

CAPTUR3D has four (4) pricing options.

Screen Grab from the CAPTUR3D Pricing Page (scroll to the bottom)

About the Pay As You Go CAPTUR3D Plan:

✓ That's per property (one time charge; not monthly)
✓ For automating sending statistics to your Clients, Options for sending in 2 weeks, 4 weeks and/or 6 weeks

Did I answer all your questions?

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod ....so much clearer, Dan. Thanks for clarifying.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

The source of the click-throughs is also in the automated report.

(I will add this to the original post above.)

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab from an email received by Dan Smigrod from CAPTUR3D

Hi All,

I received another CAPTUR3D automated email with the viewing stats of my Matterport 3D Tour example that has only been posted to the WGAN Forum.

I see that 138 people looked at this tour example 368 times for an average of 2:42 minutes between 1-29 May 2019.

The nice thing about enabling CAPTUR3D automated email notifications of stats for clients is "set it and forget it" ...

If you ever had a Client ask you for Matterport stats, you can appreciate the pain point that this solves with automation.

Questions about CAPTUR3D 3D Tour Analytics Reports?

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab from an email received by Dan Smigrod from CAPTUR3D on 11 June 2019.

Hi All,

I received another CAPTUR3D automated email with the viewing stats of my Matterport 3D Tour example that has only been posted to the WGAN Forum.

I see that 140 people looked at this tour example 376 times for an average of 2:44 minutes between 11 May and 12 June 2019.

The nice thing about enabling CAPTUR3D automated email notifications of stats for clients is "set it and forget it" ...

If you ever had a Client ask you for Matterport stats, you can appreciate the pain point that this solves with automation.

Questions about CAPTUR3D 3D Tour Analytics Reports?

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV CAPTURED Training Week for Matterport Service Providers-Part 5 of of 5 Short Story #857 - Scheduling Analytics Reports with Melbourne, Australia-based PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. (CAPTUR3D is a PHORIA brand.)

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#857) video, Phoria (CAPTUR3D) Co-Founder and CEO Steven Kounnas demos how easy, fast and simple it is to schedule analytics reports to clients in less than a minute. (e.g. every two weeks for six months on the first of the month to one or more recipients)

This is another example of why CAPTUR3D is an essential tool for every Matterport Service Provider.

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
101721 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?