Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pro1Pro2Versus

Can You Create a Tour with a Combination of Pro1 and Pro2 Cameras?9238

WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
So, here's the situation. Awhile back, I scanned a number of large vacation rental properties. All are multilevel. This was done before the Pro2 camera was available.

The owner has since seen examples of Pro2 photography and is interested in my reshooting these. All of these are beach houses on pilings, so they have a stairway leading to the 2nd level, which is generally the first real living floor (although I scanned the staircase leading from the ground level in every case).

My question is this: if I were to copy the models (that I saved on my iPad - thank you, Dan Smigrod!) eliminate all the scans on the upper levels, would it be possible to connect to that Ground to First Level staircase (shot with a Pro1) using my Pro2 camera? The reason to do so would be to avoid the "large property" upload fees, since many of these are 250, 275, even 300 scans. This small thing would save over $1K on the project in upload fees.

Thoughts?

Keith
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @ChemistryDoc

While I have not done this, it WILL work fine.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101429 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?