Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How toMatterport WorkshopMPEmbedNavigationWGAN Standard Membership Benefit of the WeekWP3D Models

Video: How to Hide Matterport Navigation Pucks from a Matterport 3D Tour9193

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Standard Membership Benefit of the Week

---

Screen Grab (Play Video)

Hi All,

✓ Got white floors and the Matterport Navigation Pucks don't help?
✓ Client does not like the Pucks?
✓ Don't like the Matterport Navigation Pucks?

Good news ...

With the click of a button you can disable/enable Matterport Navigation Pucks using MPEmbed (Premium version): the Matterport Showcase Overlay from @Metroplex360 Developer Chris Hickman.

To see how to do this with MPEmbed, play this short video.

That's just one of many tools within the "must have" MPEmbed platform for enhancing Matterport 3D Tours. Plus, MPEmbed seamlessly integrates with WP3D Models WordPress Plugin.

Why would you - do you - use this feature to hide Matterport Navigation Pucks?

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

To receive the free use of MPEmbed Premium Basic Plan starting today (Tuesday, 1 January 2019), please see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter. (Please Private Message me for the password. Please include the Subject Line: Password for WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter.

Not yet a WGAN Standard or Premium Member?

40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Membership Plans | www.JoinStandard.com

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I'm a troublemaker. But here goes.

When I do high-end jobs which include a professional video, my clients always want the video to appear in the first window on WP3D models. Makes sense as these have the highest emotional impact, much more than stills or walkthrough tours. They're carefully edited with music, sound effects, etc.

I love MPembed, but is there are chance, down the road, that this can be used withing WP3D when the Matterport model has to appear under "Add 3rd Party Content" ?

As cool as MPembed makes the MP model work, they want that video in the top window. Any thoughts?
Post 2 IP   flag post
101641 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?