Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSV

How do I become a Google Trusted Photographer?9153

Liacohen private msg quote post Address this user
Ive been searching for hours and cant find an answer and need urgent help. Im trying to become a google trusted photographer. I bought a 360 camera. Do i just upload 50 pictures? Do they need to be from 50 locations or is multiple from one place ok? Does it need to be several pictures editied into a virtual tour or is a single 360 pic ok? If someone else already uploaded a picture in that location is that ok too?
Post 1 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
Once you have uploaded the required number of photos, they will send you an email. They do not need to be of the same location, but multiples from one location will work just fine. They count the number of 360° photos total. It's fine if there are already photos attached to the location.
Post 2 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Do i just upload 50 pictures?
You do have to upload and get 50 360 photos Approved. I would upload more than that. Try to upload 5-10 per day. It takes about 5-10 days before they get "approved".

Do they need to be from 50 locations or is multiple from one place ok?
Multiples from different places are OK. Some I have one photo - others places I have had as many as 12.

Does it need to be several pictures edited into a virtual tour or is a single 360 pic ok?
Single 360 pics are OK. If you do have a "tour" - I would use PanoSkin and publish those into a tour.

If someone else already uploaded a picture in that location is that ok too?
Yes, you can show the world how much better your 360 photos are!

I hope this helps.
Post 3 IP   flag post
This is very helpful. I was seeing people saying it took them a month to take 50 pictures and i couldn't figure out why i cant take 50 pics in a day. Hopefully they will be approved!
Post 4 IP   flag post
You could take 50 pics in a day - but the pics do have to be posted to a business/restaurant/hotel etc to be approved. Taking pics in a park and places like that may or may not be approved. If you are going to this trouble - try getting a business to help you. Offer to take some pics for free. Once they get approved and you are a trusted photographer - Go back and show them what you are doing and perhaps get a photo job out of it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Izoneguy what is the reason a park wouldnt be approved vs a buisness? Does the pic need to be inside the buisness or is outside ok?
Post 6 IP   flag post
It looms like a couple park pics from earlier did get approved today, so are you saying they may not all?
Post 7 IP   flag post
It's Google - it all depends on how the AI is performing....you will never get to ask Google a question.

You can try anything - but you really need samples to show a business if you are going to the bother of becoming "trusted". Showing them park pics would be a futile exercise.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Izoneguy, all im trying to do for the moment is get trusted. Why do you assume its futile? Is this based off of specific knowledge or just a general assumption?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Specific knowledge. I have been shooting panos for 13 years. I actually quit when Google started doing it because there was not enough money in it. To make a long story short - I started my company up again after I "retired". So I started doing Matterport and other stuff and became a Google "Trusted" photographer. I have been trying to sell GSV in between all the other work I do and the demand is not there. I have loaded a few Matterports into GSV but the experience is meh....
Post 10 IP   flag post
Again im not looking at how to sell the product. I know i cant just show park pics to a business. The question is so far it looks like all my park pics are getting approved, so are 50 park pictures enough to earn the trusted badge, thats all i want for now
Post 11 IP   flag post
I guess so?
Post 12 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Upload 50 photospheres, form pretty much anywhere except private residences(policies are online). The quality train left the station a long time ago. It’s about numbers. The trusted name kinda used to mean something. Today it means, you can click a button.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I am pretty sure any 360 photo will be counted. No matter what website I saw it with 50 panos there was no mention it could only be business inside photographs.
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Reading, United Kingdom
mcuddy private msg quote post Address this user
Any photo counts... I got mine walking down a canal
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Question: How do I get my business name associated with GSV? I have uploaded one business via the MP program. It sounds as if you need a google email address to upload it other than MP. I have 3 more business to upload via MP in the next couple of weeks and want to make sure I do it all correctly. Thank you in advance.
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

I moved your question to here:

How to get my business name associated with Google Street View (GSV)?

Best,

Dan
Post 17 IP   flag post
101436 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?