Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingPricingQuestion of the Day

Question of the Day: Do you charge more for one business day delivery?9128

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Do you charge more for one business day delivery of Matterport 3D Tours?

Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Tuesday, 16 April 2019 is:

Do you charge more for one business day delivery of Matterport 3D Tours?

This question is inspired by some recent online orders I made with three different companies.

Each company charges extra for faster delivery. I accepted regular delivery and my orders still arrived faster. These are examples of companies planning to deliver on X day regardless, but charging more, if they can get it.

For clarification, you might promise two business day delivery and charge an Add On of X, for one business day delivery; even if you always deliver in one day.

(This way, if you get another job in, you will will still be on time delivering (unless your client paid for one business day delivery). And, when your clients don't pay extra for one business day delivery, they are pleasantly surprised when you deliver a day easier. (Under promise, over deliver. And, how to maximize revenue.)

So, do you charge more for one business day delivery?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I like to work with my agents and will not charge for 24 hour turn around. I explain I will work with them if there is an urgency but do not like to charge for a 24 hour service especially for Matterport. In most cases they have it done in less than 24 hours. But I have a few agents pushing for the services and when its not ready they are extremely upset. I would prefer to under promise and over deliver.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Like ron0987 has mentioned I do not think MSPs can offer it. MSPs rely on Matterport processing time. If Matterport says it can take 24-48 hours to process a model I do not see how a MSP can say it can be delivered under 24 hours.

Also from my experience with another business any client who needs something right here and now most likely not to order anything at all. I have seen about 100 of those who asked for their orders done within 24 hours. To my surprise only few of them have actually placed and paid for their orders. I have wasted so much time on trying to help these customers and now I just have to decline any rush order.

However I must add that my other business mostly has small $5-100 in value orders and requires shipment. It would be much harder to decline a Matterport job with its cost starting from $250.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
The MP processing is incredibly slow these days. I ordered a floor plan last week that took over 48 hours to process. The realtor had to add it to the MLS listing later. I hate making more work for them.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?