Video: Matterport 3D Camera - How It Helps Sellers Stand Apart! | Video courtesy of Caitlin Davis Nashville Real Estate YouTube Channel

Hi All,

This video (above) is an example of a real estate agent "all in" to differentiate her business with Matterport to get more listings.

"Instagram verse real life, we all gravitate towards those beautifully posed photos, and the same thing goes for buyers when they're looking at homes online. Hi, I'm Caitlin Davis, with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group. Like I've mentioned before, 99% of buyers are starting their home search online, so your photos are gonna be a buyer's first impression of your home, so it better be a good one. And remember what your momma said, "You don't get a second chance to make a first impression." Quality photos are gonna help you sell quickly for top dollar. According to the Center of Realtor Development, homes with high quality photos sell 32% faster. And while quality photos are great and necessary, I frequently hear buyers say that they wish that they could actually see the layout of the home online. Well, their wish is my command. Enter the fabulous Matterport Camera. This 3D camera not only takes incredible photos, but it also creates an immersive experience, allowing buyers to view the layout of your home with the 3D dollhouse view while also allowing them the ability to virtually tour your home before they ever step foot inside. And did you know that according to the National Association of Realtors, 67% of buyers actually walk through a home that they toured online? Think about the power of the Matterport. It's going to make you stand apart from the competition. And the Matterport is not widely used in Nashville, but it is a part of the services that I offer all my clients. If you're interested in learning more, then you can head to my website for a demo or you can give me a call. If this video was helpful, then be sure to like, comment, and share. I'm Caitlin Davis, and I'm making buying and selling as easy as three clicks of the heels because after all, there's no place like home."

Source: Caitlin Davis Nashville Real Estate

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan