Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BackUpCapture AppDeletingHow toTipsVideo

How to move models between iPad and Mac9117

Kentabor private msg quote post Address this user
So many MSPs have questions about how to move models off of their iPads to save on space. This is how I do it on my Mac. I can't speak to whether or not iMazing works on a PC or not. This is my first video of this type, so hopefully you can follow along. If not, you are free to contact me at ken@3dvirtualtoursaustin.com
I hope this helps

Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
@Kentabor, great tutorial. I'm not a Mac user but iMazing is also available for the PC. In the past when there as a major OS update for the iPad I had some issues with recovering a model that had been backed up. Have you come across this problem when the iPad or even Workshop has been updated by MP?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kentabor private msg quote post Address this user
Gary, I have not yet encountered that. I have just recently start using iMazing to offload my models.
Thanks
Ken
Post 3 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Kentabor

Thank you so much for documenting how to do this.

The number one viewer of this video should be the new CEO of Matterport whom should be making Cloud backup and restore a priority - and managing the expectations of the Community.

For the rest of us that are not as technical, I remind the Community about this solution:

How to Backup Your Matterport Spaces on iPad

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?