Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys,

A few days ago I found Pano2VR while googling. I have checked their functionality and tutorials and I like it for building custom tours without engaging any service for hosting them, or paying to Google for loading tours on my or customer's website.

Is there any other software that can do the same or even better than Pano2VR?

I like Panoskin but because it takes photos from Google using Google Maps API so there are Google loads involved that you'll need to pay for.

It is not about Matterport, it is only for building custom tours with 1 click 360 camera.

I have just got Theta V and I am going to use it for promoting my business on some community projects.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
I use Roundme also: https://roundme.com/
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman

For hosting 360º photo spheres from your Ricoh Theta V:

ThreeSixty Tours: 360º Hosting Platform

ThreeSixty Tours also seamlessly integrates with WP3D Models WordPress Plugin.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Pano2VR Pro is varsity. (So were the Kolor products until GoPro bought and ruined)

The rest are JV.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
I have used pano2vr for years, I like the fact that you can look at all the tours you have under your user name, and upload specific tours and add nadirs and reupload.( you can look at numerous google accounts, you just add them) That is what I do with the tours I create with matterport. I like the fact that I can download a google tour and save the geolocated tour to my hard drive. It has a lot of functionality as you can set up tours yourself and self host.

With that said I recently hit a snag where they could not view all my tours, because of the number of photographs I have. They are working on a fix at the moment.

I am using Panoskin at the moment because you are able to enter just one CID and get just that tour. Pano2vr allows you to search for a tour but it is of no value at the moment because of the bug, but I am sure it would be fine for most users.

I find Panoskin to be counterintuitive but it does work. Never used it to create a tour though.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you all guys, I will check your suggestions.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?