Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentMarketingQuestion of the Day

Do you like homeowners present (that have many ???) when you are scanning?9108

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I notice this comment in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Seaweedsoul
Do you ever have home owners that just stop you working and question after question as you are taking each and every scan? yesterday was like that as well. They added an hour to my work day just answering questions. It was tiresome after a while. I wanted to focus and finish up and get on home with my long drive ahead. ( I love people.. I just really wanted to get the job done. Best scans are when the home-owners are not there).

Seems like inquisitive homeowners are potential referrals for your service.

Imagine saying:

✓ "I can refer your friends – anywhere – to a Pro like me. Plus, our services are free to the homeowner because tech-savvy real estate agents pay us."

Then, when you get a lead, find a Matterport Pro in the WGAN Community and make the spread between what you charge and what you pay the Pro.

✓ Imagine saying:

"[Your Real Estate Agent] is forward thinking helping you sell your home by getting you the most offers, sooner for the most money with the least amount of disruption for you."

The more business that you can drum up for your client = more business for you.

What do you think? Do you like homeowners present – that have many questions – while you are doing Matterport scans?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
If the homeowner is going to be at home during the scan I usually start getting to know them by having them show me around the house. We go room to room making sure all lights are on, doors opened that need to be opened, and generally some last minute staging.

I also spend a minute explaining how the camera works...I actually have it do a scan in front of them so they see how it works. I just tell them that "if you can see the camera, the camera will see you...so smile". I then mention how boring it is moving the camera around, and always looking for a place to hide from it. Then I suggest the best place to be during all the excitement is on a floor that I'm not on. They get the idea right away and quickly move out of sight. Time is money. In the end, hopefully the conversation you have with the homeowner garners you a friend and hopefully a lead and/or a referral.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Generally no. Actually, no. Never. And take your dogs with you!

KF
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?