Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CommentaryGeoCVNodalviewZillowZillow 3D Home

Video: Why Shoot Zillow 3D Home (360º Tours) Today-Today-Today9075

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: WGAN-TV Short Story #520 - Zillow Matterport Discussion - Los Angeles-based @Home3D (Home3D.us) Founder Kevin Dole describes why now is time to get started with Zillow 3D Home (360º Tour) service.

Video: WGAN-TV Short Story #520 - Zillow Matterport Discussion - Los Angeles-based @Home3D (Home3D.us) Founder Kevin Dole describes why now is time to get started with Zillow 3D Home (360º Tour) service.

Hi All,

I could imagine that Zillow 3D Home (360º Tour) will be available across America by the end of 2019: if not much sooner.

This is great news for all of us because it will help democratize 3D/360º Tours (which will help increase demand for Pros to shoot).

Plus, Zillow 3D Home is available now for shooting (even if you can not publish); so, now is the time to practice shooting Zillow 3D Home with a Ricoh Theta V 360º camera (and likely the soon-to-be released Ricoh Theta Z1.

So why get started with Zillow 3D Home today-today-today, even if you can not publish to Zillow in your market?

In the WGAN-TV Short Stories above, Los Angeles-based @Home3D (Home3D.us) Founder Kevin Dole describes why now is time to get started with Zillow 3D Home (360º Tour) service now.

Zillow 3D Home Example by Kevin Dole - https://www.zillow.com/view-3d-home/6087f427-cb7b-46ae-a4bf-223687c4835e

You see the entire WGAN-TV interview with Kevin here.

Your thoughts about Zillow 3D Home (360º Tour)? Perhaps you are already shooting and publishing to Zillow 3D Home?

Best,

Dan

P.S. If you are with a 360º/3D Camera or Platform, Kevin and I make our pitch for your 3D/360º Camera or Platform being able to publish to any platform, such as Zillow 3D Home (360º Tours).
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Kevin, Dan
I have not followed Zillow, so to bring me up to speed and I hope not retreading to much of old topic, these are just 360 photo spheres? These are then uploaded in a Zillow app or webpage for the agent? Kevin are you using single shot 360 camera or a dslr and rotator?

Ron
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987

Zillow 3D Home iOS app paired with Ricoh Theta V (and likely soon-to-be released Ricoh Theta Z1) 360º camera to create 360º Tour to publish to Zillow.com; plus, using either a link or iFrame, publish the tour to other platforms and/or websites.

Zillow 3D Home Example by Kevin Dole - https://www.zillow.com/view-3d-home/6087f427-cb7b-46ae-a4bf-223687c4835e

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Zillow 3D Home tours are fast to shoot with the Theta V. I do one shot per room except in very large rooms in high-end homes. I shot the 5000 sq ft example above in about 30 minutes, including exteriors of yard, front and back (MP took 4 hours for interior only). The post/edit time was less than 30, checking nodal links and labeling. It posts to Zillow with a one-click address link just as MP does to Realtor. Best of all, you get a URL which can be used everywhere, the MLS, property webpages, can even send it to other sites like Realtor.com.

Zillow has made the system free and usable everywhere, unlike their Zillow Video system. Why not, they put the Zillow "Z" logo in the upper left corner. But they also display the photographer's logo in the upper left of the landing image, so you get a credit, too. This changes to the Zillow logo as soon as you begin touring, but I'm happy for any opportunity to identify my work.

I expect Zillow will be launching nationwide fairly soon, but in the meantime you can still learn the system and practice to be ready at - https://www.zillow.com/marketing/3d-home/

Note: the system can be used with a simple smartphone, but it's way easier with a Theta V.
Post 4 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D,
Do you have any tips for pricing the Zillow 3D service. Can you compare your pricing model for Zillow 3D and Matterport?
Thanks in advance!
JonJ
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
No comparison there. MP and GeoCV are comparable (without GeoCV’s astounding Outdoor view) so I price these similar. Zillow 3D home and NodalView (which looks better and can include aerial panos) are both fast to shoot, so I use them as an argument that all listings should now include a “walkthrough” experience.

If a client asks me for just HDR stills, I include Zillow or NodalView without charge. I’m committed to changing the agent view that “photos are enough” and delivering beyond my competition. I’m finding that this approach works. Most photographers either can’t or won’t do this. So who would you hire?

And delivering simple walkthroughs lays a foundation to moving up to MP or GeoCV. A client called me last night saying the 3D was great as an Australian buyer used it to let her husband ‘down under’ see a luxury home she had just seen. That’s what walkthroughs are all about - Buyer convenience.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?