Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CaseGearHard CaseMy.MatterportMyCaseBuilderWGAN CollectionWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the WeekWGAN Standard Membership Benefit of the Week

WGAN Collection Pro Hard Case to Keep Your Matterport Camera-iPad-Gear Safe9049

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: The We Get Around Network Collection - Pro 3I-2011-8 Case Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad, Cables & Camera Head.

Hi All,

Keep your Matterport Camera and iPad Safe with this case with lenses facing down and iPad facing inward.

I helped design this case with the MyCaseBuilder engineering and design team because I wasn't happy with other cases where the Matterport lenses face up in the case. That's a recipe for disaster.

You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Pro. You deserve a Pro Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad and cables. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this Pelican waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. For added protection, the Matterport lenses are safely secured facing downward and the iPad screen faces inward.

We Get Around Network Collection - Pro 3I-2011-8 Case Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad, Cables & Camera Head

➡️ Pro Case – the Master Case from MyCaseBuilder is the best value to help keep your Matterport Camera and iPad safe with the added convenience of some additional gear, including a tripod head such as the Desmond DLEV-1 Leveler Plus Discal Clamp Precision Leveling Base or Gemtune Leveling Base DY-60i with Quick Release. Comes in Black

Fits your:

➡️ Matterport Pro1, Pro2 or Pro2 Lite 3D camera
➡️ Matterport Charging cables
➡️ Tripod Head
➡️ iPad: fits 9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3"

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Standard and Premium Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ 15 percent WGAN rebate on this case (on before tax and shipping price) ($219.57 less 15 percent ($32.93) = $186.64 plus tax and shipping with WGAN Promo Code
➡️ 15 percent WGAN rebate on all MyCaseBuilder cases (on before tax and shipping price) with WGAN Promo Code
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code

Not yet a WGAN Standard Member? Compare WGAN Membership Plans | WGAN Membership Benefits | www.JoinStandard.com

Best,

Dan

P.S. With MyCaseBuilder, you can design custom foam to replace foam for your existing case too!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Design your case above, these cases that I collaborated on the design ...

WGAN Collection: Cases for Matterport Pro 3D Cameras

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder about this case for Matterport Pro2 3D Cameras.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101274 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?