Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentMarketingStatistics

NAR: "44% of buyers start their home search online"9020

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

"44% of buyers start their home search online"

Source: National Association of Realtors (NAR) Real Estate in a Digital Age 2017 Report

Got to think that the stat is higher two years later.

How are you leveraging this powerful statistic to help you – your clients – get more business?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
The stat I refer to - and this is over two years old - was the NAR statement that 51% of buyers (think it was 2016) "found the home they ended up purchasing on the internet". Bottom line, Buyers search online, mostly without the help of an agent, then call on an agent to help make the purchase. Curb appeal is now a minor issue - Online appeal is everything as it is the "First Impression" buyers have of every listing.

So educated sellers and agents know their home better look good online. Photos are still most important, videos can romance a listing, and as buyers become more and more familiar with walkthroughs, whether 3D or 360°, they will grow to be expected as much as photos.

I've been doing MP for over three years now and calls for it are increasing, albeit slowly. I'm adding GeoCV and NodalView and (maybe) Zillow 3D Home because they provide additional capabilities MP does not whether features, speed or cost points. Bottom line, I now believe every listing should offer "walkthroughs" for Buyers to explore. Agents do not want to do these themselves, no matter how "simple" the process claims to be to use. It's up to us to democratize and expand this business.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?