Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVPanoskin

Continued problems with Panoskin9007

Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
Issues with Panoskin continue. I would imagine that being able to upload to Google Street View is a large part of why Panoskin exists. Yet
I am unable to use the product. Where I had over 500 pano's yesterday I now have 0, I can still see the pano's in my pano account. Has anyone else had this problem and were you able to rectify it?
Post 1 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
I think that was a Google problem. Threads about it in the Matterport Facebook users group.
Googles solution was for users to re-upload Street View tours.

I would try re-publishing one and see where you are at in that process.
Post 2 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this from Panoskin:

Missing Thumbnails on Listings and Blue Dots From Maps
We are aware of the issue where the thumbnails for the tours are missing from the Google Business Listings and Knowledge Graph, and also missing the blue dots on maps. The tours still exist, they are simply not displayed on Google currently. This is an issue many are experiencing from all publishers and we have an open ticket with Google to find a resolution. Once there is an update we will let you know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Panoskin Team
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
TakedaSan private msg quote post Address this user
Yes,

It's a global and Google problem. You just need to wait for Google to fix it. It has affected the majority of the tours already published in Street View. It has no relation with Panoskin. We were wondering if it has some relation with the end of the G+, but just supposing. Don't need to change anything, just wait the job of the Google engineers.

Regards,

Jefferson Takeda
Post 5 IP   flag post
Panoskin
Support
Panoskin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Leon,

Sorry for the late reply. But it is just bad timing. I am confident the issue will be resolved due to the massive scope of users affected.

Thanks,
Anthony Lin
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@panoskin This problem still exists for me. I do not see the tour published in the app or online on maps.
The tour published successfully from your app.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Panoskin
Support
Panoskin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Leon,

It's Anthony. I have assigned a tech to your ticket to see if they can further assist. I don't think the images made it up to Google so we will try to get the images re-sent to them.

Thanks,
Anthony Lin
Post 9 IP   flag post
101635 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?