Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,023 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 45 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Camera BagCaseGearHard CaseMyCaseBuilderPelicanWGAN Collection

Keep your Matterport Camera Safe with this Lenses Facing Down Pelican Case9004

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: The We Get Around Network Collection - Master IM2600 Case Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad, Cables & Camera Head.

Hi All,

Keep your Matterport Camera and iPad Safe with this case: lenses facing down and iPad facing inward.

I helped design this case with the MyCaseBuilder engineering and design team because I wasn't happy with other cases where the Matterport lenses face up in the case. That's a recipe for disaster.

You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Master. You deserve a Master Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad and cables. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this Pelican waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. For added protection, the Matterport lenses are safely secured facing downward and the iPad screen faces inward.

We Get Around Network Collection - Master IM2600 Case Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad, Cables & Camera Head

➡️ Master Case – the Master Case from MyCaseBuilder is the best value to help keep your Matterport Camera and iPad safe with the added convenience of some additional gear, including a tripod head such as the Desmond DLEV-1 Leveler Plus Discal Clamp Precision Leveling Base or Gemtune Leveling Base DY-60i with Quick Release. Choice of three colors.

Fits your:

➡️ Matterport Pro1, Pro2 or Pro2 Lite 3D camera
➡️ Matterport Charging cables
➡️ Tripod Head
➡️ iPad: fits 9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3"

Case comes with a lifetime guarantee from Pelican and padlock holes for extra security.

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Standard and Premium Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ 15 percent WGAN rebate on this case (on before tax and shipping price) ($259.99 less 15 percent ($38.99) = $221 plus tax and shipping with WGAN Promo Code
➡️ 15 percent WGAN rebate on all MyCaseBuilder cases (on before tax and shipping price) with WGAN Promo Code
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code

Not yet a WGAN Standard Member? Compare WGAN Membership Plans | WGAN Membership Benefits | www.JoinStandard.com

Best,

Dan

P.S. With MyCaseBuilder, you can design custom foam to replace foam for your existing case too!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab

Hi All,

If you would like to modify the foam in the Master case for Pros, click here.

For example, you might use a different case to hold your Matterport and you can modify the length, width and height of space for your iPad/Case.

I have also added the Matterport Master case as a template on our site -
This means that people can edit the case and what shapes they want to their liking. There isn't a link to the shape library. However, you ca get it when you click on Customize this foam with MyCareerBuilder. Clicking that brings you to our app, and inside the app on the left hand side is the icon from the shape library.

Screen Grab
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi Maestro,

Looking for a large case for your Matterport Camera, iPad and and additional gear and accessories?

See this WGAN Forum discussion:

WGAN Collection: Maestro Case for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and Accessories

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: Pro Case

Hi All,

This Pro case has the identical configuration as the case above – except a house brand is substituted for the Pelican Case and only comes in black. Also, no lifetime warranty. This saves you $40.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
sandhun private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, can anyone suggest affordable alternatives to a Pelican case?

I need a case for my Pro2 camera (and possibly an iPad, but not essential).

If I bought a padded backpack style case, would it be OK to put the Pro2 directly in there or is it advisable to find something bigger so that the foam inserts that come with the product can also fit into the bag?

Thanks
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@sandhun

Anything on this Matterport Gear list helpful curated by WGAN?
https://kit.co/DanSmigrod/matterport-gear

Dan

PS Nearly all links in this list are WGAN affiliate links.
Post 6 IP   flag post
sandhun private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan, some useful stuff there, I'll take a look at the accessories since I also need an iPad case.

Sorted now in terms of a Pro2 case as a friend has offered to give me a Peli 1510 case for free,
Post 7 IP   flag post
101271 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?