Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Google Street ViewGSV

Updating business tour on GSV8998

tnorman private msg quote post Address this user
I have a client that wants a new tour for their business. Unfortunately, they have an older tour that was created by another photographer and that photographer is no longer in business.

Is there a way to remove the old tour from their page?
Post 1 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe, depends when the virtual tour was added. If before September 2015, the photos can be removed in the business owner’s GMB dashboard, as they own the photospheres.

After this date, the photospheres are by default owned by the photographer, and you will need to contact them to have removed.
Post 2 IP   flag post
tnorman private msg quote post Address this user
That's what I was afraid of. They were shot in 2016 by a photog contracted under 360 Photo Inc. I can't for the life of me find an email address for the photographer.
Post 3 IP   flag post
TakedaSan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @tnorman,

The normal situation to remove is this one that @TrustedPhotoDC has told:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedPhotoDC
Maybe, depends when the virtual tour was added. If before September 2015, the photos can be removed in the business owner’s GMB dashboard, as they own the photospheres.

After this date, the photospheres are by default owned by the photographer, and you will need to contact them to have removed.

But you can try also to contact the GMB support logged with the business owner account and explain them the situation. I heard that some of my friends in Brazil could do it and Google removed the photospheres for them, but some didn't. So, depends on a lot of factors, as for example, the attendee that you contact and internal Google policies. But it's one more try that you can do. And anyway update us here the end of this story, so we can learn with your experience.

Regards,

Jefferson Takeda
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?