Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGPSGSVIStar PulsarNCTech

Google Street View Pro-Grade with the iStar Pulsar8983

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user

Metroplex360's Google Car for hire has now launched! We are using the NCTech iStar Pulsar, which was debuted at Google Street View Summit 2018, to capture car mounted imagery for new roads leading to model homes and apartment communities that are owned and manageed by our clients.

The iStar Pulsar shoots the highest quality 11K Panoramas available at this time for use with Google Street View Pro-Grade. Pro-Grade differs from the panoramas submitted to Local Guides ("Street View" inside tours) as they are accurately positioned using GPS coordinates. You can also shoot Pro-Grade with a Ricoh Theta V, instaONE X and insta360 Pro 1 or 2. The upcoming insta360 Titan promises to match this same quality.

--

Additional Capture from Canyon Falls in Argyle, TX

--

Our ownership of our Pulsar unit had a rocky beginning as the initial firmware had connectivity issues with the app. Imagery was also greatly overexposed. After several firmware updates just in time for the season change, we are now off the ground and running (or driving!).

At this current time, there are a few issues with some inconsistencies in exposure on a minimal number of the captured images. We are also noticing that the whitebalance is a little warm and are working with NCTech to correct this.

Thrilled to share this with the folks at WGAN! If I hadn't attended Google Street View Summit as a WGAN Guest, I don't think I would have had the opportunity to meet the guys at NCTech and have the opportunity to understand the value that this device can bring to my clients!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Chris -

This looks fantastic! The imagery is so much better than the GSV camera itself.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Keith
Post 2 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Mirror balls still suck.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedPhotoDC
Mirror balls still suck.

Support for a custom nadir is presently only available for users who process their data offline.

How Do I Add a Custom Nadir Logo

Is it possible to add a logo to my captured data?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
And NCTech has updated the KB after I inquired about when custom nadir patches would be available. Now it states that it is in the roadmap and being worked on.

https://istarpulsar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012567514-Is-it-possible-to-add-a-logo-to-my-captured-data-

They are also working on fixing the auto whitebalance as it's a tad bit too warm! They do a great job with their responses via email to support and fully explain everything and what their roadmap is. Very open!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101635 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?