Hi All,

Three reasons why Matterport's additional $48 million in funding is fantastic news for Matterport Service Providers:

1. Acquisitions – I could imagine Matterport scaling via acquisitions such as GeoCV, RoOomy and other services that add huge value to the Matterport ecosystem

2. Marketing to Homeowners Likely to Sell Their Home – I could imagine Matterport – finally – creating demand for Matterport 3D Tour by marketing directly to homeowners that are likely to sell their home. When a homeowners requires an agent to include a Matterport 3D Tour, real estate agents will include it.

3. Partnering – I could imagine Matterport partnering with more companies that add value to the Matterport ecosystem. If Matterport does not buy GeoCV or RoOomy, for example, I could imagine that Matterport will add more business development team Members to pursue 3rd party deals.

Bonus: Look for Matterport to make headway in MLS meets 3D Tour friendly integrations.

What are your thoughts on how Matterport's additional $48,000,000 in funding will affect you?

Best,

Dan