Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GSVHotelsRestaurantsVideo

Benefits to clients & tips on info/graphics to add to a showcase video?8853

Briski2208 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,
After getting a video made from a showcase, id like to edit the video with info/graphics, text, PIP etc.
I'd like to get ideas from you guys on selling the benefits to clients through this video whether it be businesses, restaurants, hotels to name a few; why getting this add on would be fantastic to compliment their tour or GSV integration.
Any suggestions or examples are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I asked similar question just a few days ago here https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/8793/page/1/using-somebodys-tour-for-advertisement/ I

I have just updated my thread with an outcome of asking Matterport for permissions to use one of the tour published in their 3D Gallery. Since outcome was negative I think we have much better chance asking a permission directly from a MSP who has created the tour you like to be used for advertisement.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101429 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?