Video: Pilot Era is a new 360º 1-Click Camera from Pisofttech | Video courtesy of Michael Kolchesky YouTube Channel

Hi All,

Another week, another 360º camera

IVRPA (4 March 2019) I had the privilege to test the new "All-in-one" 360° camera - The Pilot Era by Pisofttech company

Source: IVRPA

"Pilot Era is an "All-in-one" 360° camera. It has one thing that is one of the main revolutionary live previews that is located on the camera itself, with 466GB internal storage you will not need to buy any SD cards. It stitches and processes all in the camera and you can use an external stitching program if you use the Unstitch video mode, the nadir patch is an automatic patch.

More Info: pisofttech

360º Video: Pilot Era 360° sequences samples tests | Video courtesy of Michael Kolchesky YouTube Channel

36º Video I am using Pilot Era professional panoramic camera for 360 live broadcast | Video courtesy of Michael Kolchesky YouTube Channel

If there is interest in this 360º Camera, I will reach out to the Pisofttech to see if I can get a promo code for WGAN Forum Members.

How might you make money with this new 360º 1-click camera?

Thought-Starter

✓ Live stream open house with the agent
✓ Recorded: Agent give home tour

Best,

Dan

P.S I saw a prototype at the 2018 Google Street View Summit. I met the Author of this review, Michael Kolchesky, at the 2016 IVRPA Conference in Quebec City.

P.P.S. Found this article on the IVRPA Facebook page