Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ricoh Theta Z1The 360 Guy

Video: Ricoh Theta Z1: Example Images, Specs and What You Need to Know8823

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Ricoh Theta Z1: Example Images, Specs & What You Need to Know | Video courtesy of The 360 Guy YouTube Channel

Hi All,

From the The 360 Guy YouTube Channel:

The Ricoh Theta Z1 is the newest 360 camera in the Theta line up. It will shot 23 megapixel images, 4K video and be equipped with 1 inch sensors capable of capturing far more light and detail than before.

The Theta Z1 seems to be deigned with professional use in mind, particularly for photography. With an advances lens system, ability to shoot in RAW and a plugin for Adobe Lightroom, this seems to be the type of camera that non-360 professionals could utilise.

If you are looking to shoot 360 images in low light or indoors then the Theta Z1 will likely be superior to any other 360 camera outright now.

The lack of 5K video and no expandable memory is disappointing and further suggests that this camera isn't one that's best suited for video.

Source: The 360 Guy YouTube Channel

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Ricoh Theta Z1 Features, Specs | Video courtesy of 360Rumors YouTube Channel

Hi All,

From the 360Rumors YouTube Channel:

In this Ricoh Theta Z1 Preview, I discuss its FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS. In this video, I compare it to other 360 cameras. I discuss why this 360 camera could be the best 360 camera for some users, and which users are most likely to benefit from the Theta Z1.

Ricoh Theta Z1 is Ricoh's new flagship 360 camera, featuring the first 1-inch sensors for consumer 360 cameras. With other groundbreaking features, the Theta Z1 is poised to become the best 360 camera for virtual tours.

Source: 360Rumors YouTube Channel
Post 2 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Do you think these cameras will take better 360 stills than the GoPro Fusion.
I had a GoPro Fusion but the stills were crap.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?