Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MultiFamilyRoOomyVirtual Staging

Matterport already virtually staging multifamily scans8730

3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
So, I stumbled upon this today.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3SixtyNow

WGAN-TV Matterport 3D Virtual Staging Powered by RoOomy (Coming Soon)

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport and roomy have been talking about this for over a year. It was supposed to be ready in the fall of 2018. Have there been any updates?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
Well, there's already at least one firm, Simpson Property Group, that has employed the AR side of home staging into Matterport. I think we'd all be interested in knowing what tools they use. @DanSmigrod... Any chance of inquiring from them?

Here's another sample:

https://www.simpsonpropertygroup.com/apartments/bellevue-washington/metro-112-downtown/virtual-tours#images-3
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rzphotoman

I do believe coming soon.

@Shakoure

RoOomy

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Will this technology be available to the “average Joe” MSP to sell to clients?
I have been in touch with Rooomy and so far no answer. Will Matterport offer an “enhanced” plan to offer this service. It would be a shame for Matterport and Rooomy to keep this from the bulk of MSP’s.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@izoneguy

Yes. Please see the video here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@3SixtyNow

WGAN-TV Matterport 3D Virtual Staging Powered by RoOomy (Coming Soon)

Dan

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
Miguelea private msg quote post Address this user
Well for now it looks really bad for us. Roomy will just give you a price offer, to stage your MP tour...hopefully this will change soon. I want to offer my clients value added, I am not going to be simple sales representative for MP and their partners...
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I recently did 2 jobs that the agent requested some rooms be Virtually Staged. There were 3 rooms in each job. All the rooms required Item removal or "clearing" as Rooomy describes it. See before and after photos below. Looking at Rooomy pricing structure for this work each room would have cost $144 x 3=$432 my cost. At best, if these rooms were all for the same job Rooomys fee would have been $799 my cost since they have a six room package.

These jobs were not done at the same time so I would have had to use their per room pricing for each of them.

I offer virtual staging at $68 per room and these cost me $20 each on Fiverr with a 3 day turnaround. There are many Fiverr gigs available to have this work done at a reasonable price.

Also, I'm not sure but I don't believe Rooomys pricing includes changing wall colors, painting brick and door colors, or adding a wall. I didn't see any of those options on their pricing. All of that was included in the Fiverr pricing.

All the original images were pulled from the Matterport scan. The agent marked what they wanted done and I just forwarded them to the Fiverr designer. Basically no work on my part other than a couple of revisions which were included in the $20 price. My profit on each job...$144. If I had proposed Rooomys pricing with a markup, I wouldn't have gotten the job.

I can't imagine what Rooomy will charge for a Matterport tour to be completely virtually staged, and I realize that virtually staging a Matterport tour is not possible via Fiverr, but what is a client willing to pay for that service?

Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rzphotoman

Wow! Those are some amazing before/after images.

And, thanks for sharing the math.

The RoOomy Virtual staging is an actual Matterport 3D Tour - Virtually Staged.

It's likely that the RoOom Virtual staging solution will be best for multi-family apartments showing the various model units. And, for high-end real estate.

@Miguelea

With RoOomy, you will have at least two options:

✓ affiliate - get paid when your clients order a RoOomy virtual staged tour directly
✓ make the spread – RoOomy transparent to your client. You charge your clients and you pay RoOomy

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Dan,

You wrote:
With RoOomy, you will have at least two options:

✓ affiliate - get paid when your clients order a RoOomy virtual staged tour directly
✓ make the spread – RoOomy transparent to your client. You charge your clients and you pay RoOomy

This was the information I was trying to get from Taylor. But have had no definitive answer(s)...

Is this program still being developed?

Thanks
Post 11 IP   flag post
101435 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?