Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BLK360Matterport 3D Tour of the WeekMatterport Space of the Day

Matterport 3D Tour of the Week: Royal Caribbean® | Symphony of the Seas8700

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
[You can see the Matterport 3D Tour on the Symphony of the Seas Front Page here]
[Matterport 3D Tour Removed at the Request of the MSP]
[Note: Social Sharing of the Matterport 3D Tour was set to on]
[Tip: How to Disable Matterport Social Sharing]

Matterport 3D Tour of Royal Caribbean®'s Symphony of the Seas (The Royal Promenade) by Kelly Miller, Michael Demshock and Dustin A. Gardner (and some help from Matterport Support's Dee Johnson).

Hi All,

I notice this Matterport 3D Tour on Chris Hickman's (@Metroplex360) Facebook page.

Here's the text from his page:

ROYAL CARIBBEAN - Symphony of the Seas - Largest Cruise Ship in the World. An amazing collaboration with Kelly Miller, Michael Demshock and Dustin A. Gardner (and some help from Dee Johnson)

A huge team effort and all made possible by Nuvo360.com! This was under NDA and we are finally able to start sharing what we captured! Super fun week!

Source: Chris Hickman Facebook Page

I could image that this Matterport 3D Tour includes scans shot with a Leica BLK360 to complete the dollhouse view with the high ceilings.

Travel, Tourism and Hospitality are great spaces for 3D/360º Tours. To help get your started, travel with your 3D/360º camera and do a space on speculation. Here's a tour I did on speculation and am in the midst of thinking about pricing for this potential client.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
I shot this two years ago with Matterport and we even went to the Cruise Ship convention last year with not much luck. They just don't get it yet and trust me we spoke with some of the Top Dogs there.

MSC Cruise Ship...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@DouglasMeyers You'd think that cruise ships are one of the best places that could benefit from a MP tour. I'm surprised that your efforts weren't appreciated.
Post 3 IP   flag post
They are content right now with stupid 360 photos of one room no matter how big it is.
I have sent thumb drives, e-mails to the top brass in 12 top cruise ship companies and still such a hard NUT to crack, but I am still at it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Oh but the Captain and the Hotel manager of that ship loved it...
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?