Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Matterport AR Tech Demo | Interactive Augmented Reality8681

izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Interactive Augmented Reality

Does anyone know if or when this was implemented??

https://vimeo.com/252569817

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
If I'm understanding what you're asking those were put in a while back using mattertags then a web address.
Post 2 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
@izoneguy over 2 years ago
Post 3 IP   flag post
I found this from the forum a year ago - and the this AR App seems to vanish or did it every exist?

https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/6194/page/1/matterport-pre-announces-ar-meets-mattertags/
Post 4 IP   flag post
RichardStanton private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, quite old. I actually asked the question about AR/VR roadmap during a live session with MP in this area as it is a key part of my interest and strategy. For now the general feel is "back burner". This of course makes me sad, and I am uniquely aware of some of the technical challenges that they face (the state of WebVR in general, MS moving to a Chrome core from Edge, which takes with it the BEST WebVR implementation in a browser to date with it.., etc.) I am not giving up though, I know for a fact that some of these issues are transitory, and in some parts it is up to us to show them where the value is in investing in this area (I never thought I would have to convince someone that VR should be invested in NOW and not later unless they want to get left behind and/or lose a significant opportunity, but such it is) I would love to gather with any other minds who are like-thinking in this way and work smarter as a team rather than individual pin pricks. I do not mean this strictly for Matterport, either. This topic hits this industry straight on the nose, no net can be cast wide enough, both the technology solutions at our disposal and the education and readiness required from US to prime the pump so to speak. I have a few things I am working on to attempt to illustrate, but I am happy to discuss and lend any of my own experience to already existing discussions in this area!

Richard
Post 5 IP   flag post
This has the potential to really set matterport apart because it opens up applications beyond real estate.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101730 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?