Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business CardsICNY19MarketingQR CodesTips

Tip: Matterport Artwork for Business Card / QR Code for Business Card8655

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

Brooklyn, NY-based 3DVuz.com CEO / Photographer Howard Witz (@3dVuz) was kind enough to take Hilton Head, SC-based RE/MAX Island Realty Cathie Rasch (@CathieRasch) and I to (a spectacular Chinese) dinner in Chinatown during Inman Connect NY 2019 (ICNY19) last week.

I noticed that Cathie uses Matterport provided artwork on the front and back of her business card (above) and Howard uses a QR code (try it) on the back of his business card (that launches the 3DVUZ.com website. [Cathie's husband, Tom Rasch (@THRHHI), is the Matterport Service Provider in the family (Dynamic Vision3D LLC).]

Great thought-starters about how to make your business card work harder for you.

Got something special that you are doing with your business card? Please share it here.

And, thanks for Howard and Cathie for being long-time WGAN Standard Members of the We Get Around Network.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Howard, thanks again for dinner and the t-shirts for Cathie and I. I'll get my wife to take my photo wearing it and post it here. Maybe Cathie will do the same.

3D VUZ Owner and Chief Photographer Howard Witz on WGAN Standard Membership
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Dan,

I've included a QR Code like this one with every scan I do. It links to the Agents webpage I create for them with WP3D models. Most of them are printed on the flyers they hand out and use for open houses so potential buyers can see all their marketing they did for the home.

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rzphotoman
Hey Dan,

I've included a QR Code like this one with every scan I do. It links to the Agents webpage I create for them with WP3D models. Most of them are printed on the flyers they hand out and use for open houses so potential buyers can see all their marketing they did for the home.

Awesome!!! (!!!)

it!

Dan

P.S. Do you offer an Add On of a Sign Rider with the QR code?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod No, Where can I get them?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rzphotoman

@ArtisticConcepts can help you with Sign Riders that include QR Codes.

Here is a related WGAN Forum Discussion:

Save 15 percent on Official Matterport Sign Riders

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hilton Head, SC-based RE/MAX Island Realty Cathie Rasch (@CathieRasch) with Brooklyn, NY-based 3DVuz.com CEO / Photographer Howard Witz (@3dVuz) and Atlanta-based We Get Around Network Founder Dan Smigrod (Blue sweater) at Wo Hop Restaurant in Chinatown during Inman Connect NY (ICNY19) last week. | Photo courtesy of Wo Hop Restaurant Waiter

Hi All,

Did you do something special with your business card? Please share here.

Best,

Dan

P.S. @3dVuz Thanks again for an awesome Chinese dinner ...
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?