Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Adam ContosICNY19MarketingREMAX

WGAN-TV RE/MAX CEO Adam Contos Recommends Its Agents Use Matterport Tours8626

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV RE/MAX CEO Adam Contos recommends Matterport 3D Tours (ICNY19)

Hi All,

At Inman Connect NY 2019, I spoke with RE/MAX CEO Adam Contos. Adam told me he recommends RE/MAX agents and brokers use Matterport 3D Tours.

"Matterport is a great technology. A lot of our agents do use," says Adam in this WGAN-TV interview at ICNY19. "Do I recommend it? Yes I do. Using 3D Virtual Tours is a great way to engage with the ... customer; a great way to set you apart from those that are not."

You may want to share this brief WGAN-TV interview with your potential RE/MAX client (and ask for the order).

The more that RE/MAX uses Matterport, the more likely that their competitors will (have) to.

What has been your experience with RE/MAX + Matterport?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Haha.. I like how the RE/MAX CEO was wearing a lanyard for Exit Realty. I'm guessing Exit must have been main sponsors of the Inman event, but I found it funny to see (full disclosure: I hang my hat at a RE/MAX brokerage)
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

My bad as a photographer for not catching that and suggesting that he take the lanyard off for the video.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?