Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ConferencesEventsIVRPA

IVRPA conference 2019 in Belfast8620

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone gone to this conference and is it worth going to. I have hoped that this conference would come a little closer. When they were in Quebec they said usually every other year so I expected it to be closer. But airfare and hotel here is not bad, fun for vacation also. But don't want to waste my time on conference if it's not worth going to. Any feed back great. Thank you in advance

Ron
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV -Google Street View (and Trusted Photographers) Manager Charles Armstrong at IVRPA Quebec City 2016, Canada

@ron0987

Yes. I attended the IVRPA conference in Quebec in 2016. I recall 300+ of the top 1 percent of 360º photographers (and related 3rd party services, camera companies) attended. (Unfortunately, the one in Vienna in 2017 conflicted with a family life event and the 2018 Google Street View Summit in San Francisco was held the same week as IVRPA in Tokyo, unfortunately.)

Here is some of the WGAN Forum Coverage of IVRPA conferences:

IVRPA Tokyo
IVRPA Quebec

I am hoping that the 2019 Google Street View Summit will co-locate with IVRPA in Belfast so that I can attend both.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
That would be nice.

Thanks for the info
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987

As of Monday, 11 March 2019; I still do not know where/when the 2019 Google Street View Summit will be held.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Thanks for the update.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101641 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?