Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCVWGAN 360 Camera Loaner ProgramWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

Borrow a GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit8603

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
GeoCV Virtual Open House™ example courtesy of GeoCV.

Video: AWE USA 2018 Presentation by GeoCV Co-Founder & CEO Anton Yakubenko, PhD | Video courtesy of GeoCV Vimeo Channel

WGAN-TV - Matterport versus GeoCV with GeoCV CEO and Co-Founder Anton Yakubenko, PhD

Video: GeoCV uses a 3D-enabled Samsung Galaxy 8 smartphone to capture spaces in 3D and 360º photo spheres | Video courtesy of GeoCV Vimeo Channel

Borrow GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit from the WGAN 360 Camera Loaner Program

Hi All,

The waiting is (almost) over.

Starting Monday, 4 February 2019, 3D Tours will be available across the United States (eventually around the world) with the GeoCV Virtual Open House™ service:

Plus, you can take GeoCV for a spin by borrowing a GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit from the We Get Around Network (WGAN) 360º Camera Loaner Program.

How does GeoCV compare to Matterport?

✓ GeoCV 3D Tours (examples) like Matterport (and in some ways better)
✓ 3D Tour created with a Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone paired with a 3D sensor
✓ Real-Time visual feedback during scanning
✓ GeoCV offers white-label solution: Matterport does not offered a white-label service
✓ Photographer owns all intellectual property for - content created - without restriction
✓ Option to self-host
✓ Black & white floor plans look the same, but they are seamlessly integrated into the 3D tour, and they are delivered as files both in black & white and textured versions, and they don't have GeoCV branding
✓ GeoCV is exiting scanning business in Greater New York City area and passing it to service providers
✓ Service Provider can edit the 3D Tour (eliminate camera in mirrors) and color correct
✓ Open platform (versus Matterport's closed platform)
✓ Include the client's photo and logo
✓ GeoCV has a dollhouse view ala Matterport
✓ Photographer in control of vanity URL
✓ Google Street View (on the roadmap for development; including depth data integration)
✓ Device agnostic philosophy: as smartphones start including depth-data capture – likely in the 2018 iPhone – 2019-2020 iPhone. GeoCV will support these next generation smartphones

Image courtesy of GeoCV

GeoCV 3D-360º Enable Camera Smartphone Kit Includes

✓ Case containing the following ...
✓ One (1) GeoCV PanoHead Rotator with batteries and charger
✓ One (1) Samsung Galaxy S8 (Unlocked) 64 GB Smartphone (with charger) pre-loaded with GeoCV Capture App
✓ One (1) Occipital Structure 3D 4th Generation Sensor with cable
✓ Pre-Calibration of Smartphone and 3D Sensor
✓ GeoCV no charge test account access

Plus, GeoCV Cloud processing and hosting. (GeoCV Pricing Plans competitively priced)

GeoCV Media Coverage (Video | More Press)

Inman - Do 3D home tours Matter?
CREtech - Winners Announced for the 2018 Real Estate Tech Awards
COMMERCIALCaféNYC Virtual Reality Champions That Will Make Your Listings Pop
Ascent5 of the Freshest VR/AR Companies in 2018
Moderne Passport 2018Moderne Ventures Announces Its New Class of Seven Passport Companies
InmanGeoCV partners with Halstead for 3D home tour that will blow minds
CREtechRealcomm Digie Awards Recognizes GeoCV as Leading Tech Innovator in Commercial Real Estate
Realcomm20 - Congratulations to Our 2018 Digie Award Winners!
Miami HeraldFinalists Chosen for The LAB Miami's Future of Real Estate Pitch Competition
InmanTech Connect: Virtual Reality, 3D Technology Will Still Need Agents
InmanZillow Unveils New App for Capture 3D Home Tours
Real Estate Tech News GeoCV to Speak on the Visual Revolution in Real Estate at Inman Connected 2018
SPAR3DGeoCV's Smartphone 3D Capture Software Raises $1.8 Million

You can borrow a GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit starting Monday, 14 January 2018 – from WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program if:

✓ you are a WGAN Basic, WGAN Standard Member or WGAN Premium Member in the United States
✓ you post about your experience creating a GeoCV 3D Tour (and 360ºs, and floor plan); embed at least one of your GeoCV 3D Tours in your WGAN Forum post. A plus would be to include a YouTube video review for WGAN Forum Members.
✓ you agree to return the GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit (and original packaging) to me within within 10 nights of receipt via a trackable delivery service (WGAN pays for shipping to you; you pay for shipping back to WGAN in Atlanta.)

What a great way to take the GeoCV 3D-360º Enable Smartphone Camera Kit and GeoCV Virtual Open House™ tour – for a spin.

And, thanks to our friends at GeoCV for provided this GeoCV 3D-360º Enable Smartphone Camera Kit and no charge GeoCV test account to include in our WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program.

The WGAN Forum Community gets to hear – and see – from you about your experience.

To to borrow a GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program, simply complete this Form:

✓ We Get Around Network 360º Camera Loaner Program Order Form (Private Message me for the Password)

WGAN has GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit courtesy of our new friends at GeoCV. The shipping order will be based on seniority among WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members that request to get on the list. (For clarification, the longer that you have been either a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member, the sooner that you will receive the GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit.)

I will post to the WGAN Forum, when - and to whom - WGAN ships out the GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit and when WGAN receives it back.

Not yet a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member? 40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Membership Plans | Join WGAN Standard Membership

WGAN reserves the right to modify or cancel the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program without notice.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Our friends at GeoCV provided the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program. If we have a ton of interest in taking the GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit for a spin – and writing reviews – we'll see if we can hit them up for more.

GeoCV Kit (excludes tripod)
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Southlake, TX-based @Metroplex360 (www.Metroplex360.com)) Founder Chris Hickman is the second Member to get the WGAN GeoCV Loaner (now until around 2 April 2019.

Chris will be writing about his experience in the WGAN Forum about using GeoCV platform to create 3D Tours (including GeoCV 3D aerial).

Los Angeles-based @Home3D (Home3D.us) Founder Kevin Dole was the first Member of wGAN to borrow the WGAN GeoCV Loaner. Kevin will be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET | GMT -4) this Thursday, 21 March 2019 to talk about using the GeoCV platform (including GeoCV 3D aerial). Plus, Kevin will be writing in the WGAN Forum about using the GeoCV platform.

Best,

Dan

P.S. We do have a waiting list for borrowing the WGAN GeoCV Kit. I encourage you to complete the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program Order Form to get on the list ... (please Private Message me for the password)
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

From this WGAN Forum discussion ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Metroplex360
It's exciting to have things to look forward to - and one of the things that I'm enjoying in my life right now is building a relationship with the folks at GeoCV and having the opportunity to test their excellent system and come up with ideas as to how I'll be able to share my findings. I've enjoyed touching bases with Kevin (@Home3D).

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Thanks for your patience on receiving a GeoCV Kit via the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program.

If you would like to get on the waiting list - September 2019 is the soonest - please complete the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program Request Form. The password is in your Welcome Onboard Letter or Private Message me with the subject line: WGAN 360 Camera Loaner Program Password

WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members are eligible to borrow a GeoCV Kit from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program.

Much thanks to GeoCV Kit for providing the GeoCV Kit for the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Waiting list starts in August 2019 (instead of September 2019).

FYI

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you would like to borrow GeoCV Kit via the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program, please complete the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program Request Form. The password is in your Welcome Onboard Letter or Private Message me with the subject line: WGAN 360 Camera Loaner Program Password

WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members are eligible to borrow a GeoCV Kit from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program.

Much thanks to GeoCV Kit for providing the GeoCV Kit for the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101641 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?