Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasSellTrade

Why do all the threads with matterport856

tradetickers private msg quote post Address this user
cameras for sale get removed instantly on these forums and why are so many people selling their cameras?
Post 1 IP   flag post
niagrealtygroup private msg quote post Address this user
Dan says it best at the link https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/810/used-matterport-3d-camera-for-sale-on-ebay/
Post 2 IP   flag post
WalkVirtually private msg quote post Address this user
Cameras cannot be sold through this forum, must be on ebay. I'm sure there's differing reasons people sell their cameras. It's certainly not the cameras themselves.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@tradetickers

Here's the backstory about why I remove Cameras for Sale posts.

The following is the only Matterport User Group Forum for posting:

Used Matterport 3D Camera for Sale on eBay

Thank you for your understanding.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
ok. can't find a single one: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=matterport&_osacat=0&ssPageName=GSTL&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=matterport&_sacat=625
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@tradetickers,
I don't understand your angle on this, is there a reason someone might sell a camera ya, but again where do you draw the line. I am glad we are focused on use, problems, and solutions not sales. Again if the issues are why are they selling the cameras I would rather see that thread. Dan has let some threads stay up but if I remember the thread just listed the item was currently listed on Ebay, I also saw several people question the seller. But this is just my two cents on the issue. On your last post so there is none listed now. I have seen several listed there in the past.

Ron
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
@tradetickers,
I don't understand your angle on this, is there a reason someone might sell a camera ya, but again where do you draw the line. I am glad we are focused on use, problems, and solutions not sales. Again if the issues are why are they selling the cameras I would rather see that thread. Dan has let some threads stay up but if I remember the thread just listed the item was currently listed on Ebay, I also saw several people question the seller. But this is just my two cents on the issue. On your last post so there is none listed now. I have seen several listed there in the past.

Ron
Yes the main question is "why are so many selling?". Has me concerned. The learning curve on this is nil and once they see how much they'r laying out to get these done they realize they could just buy their own. No skill involved means this is not going to stay lucrative.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?