Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360360 CamerasNodalviewVersus

My Second Nodalview Virtual Tour (Including Navigation)8537

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Nodalview Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Hi All,

Above is my second Nodalview Virtual Tour. I am thrilled with the results.

I shot this Nodalview Tour as soon as my wife and I arrived at this beach front condo in St. Simons Island, Georgia on Thursday (17 January 2019) for a weekend getaway.

It was "golden hour" so I had to act and move quickly. Luckily, my wife, tolerates me scanning. She went for a walk on the beach with her sister while I shot the tour in an hour: including the 360ºs "walking" to the ocean to see the sunset. (I did decide to add two closed closets at check-out on Sunday.)

Highlights

It's super-easy and super-fast to create a Nodalview Virtual Tour. The quality of the HDR photography is excellent and the virtual touring viewing experience is easy.

What I about this Nodalview tour:

1. The HDR at golden hour is amazing. This open floor plan condo is all about the ocean view.
2. I could shoot outdoors (easy-peasy)
3. No stitching errors (except barely noticeable ocean waves)
4. Image quality including color saturation
5. Ease of "auto-pilot" for creating the "walking" experience (and the manual process to embellish
6. I could use my iPhone XR (paired with a Nodalview fisheye lens (and lens case) to the Nodalview Rot@tor
7. The small about of gear necessary to take with me to the beach
8. The quality of the photos (shot with the Nodalview wide-angle lens (and lens case) and images exported from the 360º photos
9. The video I was able to create from the Nodalview Virtual Tour (easy with the built-in engine for this)
10. The "walking around" experience

I used one of the three Nodalview Kits that are available to the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program provided by Nodalview.

Had I bought the Nodalview gear, it would have cost me $249. (scroll down on the Nodalview Pricing page for gear). (I did not need the tripod.)

What are your thoughts - or questions - after viewing this Nodalview Virtual Tour?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Here is the VRBO listing for this condo on St. Simons Island, GA. (My wife and I highly recommend it!)
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
I know who shot those VRBO photos.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@HarlanHambright

The photos for VRBO are beautiful

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Would you like to borrow a Nodalview Kit from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program?

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

You can see the "photos" that were extracted from the 360º panoramas in this Single Property Website powered by WP3D Models WordPress Plugin.

How do you think the photos in the VRBO listing for this property compare to the "photos" exported from the Nodalview shot 360º panoramas?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101422 5 5