Hi All,

In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Monday, 21 January 2019) in the United States, above is my Matterport 3D Tour of Ebenezer Baptist Church | National Historic Site.

I created this 3D Tour in March 2015 for the Atlanta weekly newspaper, Creative Loafing, that wants to illustrate a story about a tour of all places in Atlanta related to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Dr. King grew up in – and preached from the pulpit of - Ebenezer Baptist Church.

Creative Loafing uses of this Matterport 3D Tour was the first global use of Matterport as a journalistic storytelling tool. I wrote about that here.

The Matterport 3D Tour appears on Matterport's website here: with a short blurb.

Have you created a Matterport 3D Tour of an historic site? Please start a new discussion about it.