Tip: 8 Reasons to Offer Matterport One-On-One Training8493
61667 2 2
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
If you have completed 100+ Matterport scans, it is likely that you have experienced every challenge in scanning and Matterport Workshop.
By promoting that you offer Matterport One-On-One Training like this Matterport Pro, you:
1. demonstrate that you are an expert/authority(lead to more scanning business)
2. make more money by offering training
3. training can lead to a monthly retainer for Matterport Support
4. training can lead to scanning when your client is on vacation, sick, has more work than they can handle
5. some people may want training to decide if they want to buy a Matterport Camera (and then decide to engage you instead)
6. If you do not offer Matterport Training, your competitors will
7. Charge more for the same scanning project when you do training (Client provides a space that needs scanning)
8. training others makes you better at Matterport scanning and Matterport Workshop
By the way, when we receive requests for one-on-in person training, we refer then to the WGAN Find a Matterport Pro Map. (We also let them know about the WGAN Training Videos and WGAN-TV Podcast via the Apple Podcasts App.)
What has your experience been offering Matterport Training?
|Post 1 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?