Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GIFs

Any 3rd-party services associated with this forum do custom gifs?8490

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I had a client ask for additional gifs and I explained that those are autogenerated and that there is only one per model that is provided.

I mentioned that if someone were to screen capture the walkthrough that they could likely build a gif from the video but said it was outside of my area of expertise.

That said, it piqued his interest and so I'm wondering if anyone does this as a service? And if so, what is the cost per gif?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @Queen_City_3D
I'll PM you

Angelo
Post 2 IP   flag post
GetABetterSite private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D I guarantee that you can make these gifs unless your computer has very low performance. Essentially download a screen capture software like this for example. Then go to giphy and convert the video to a GIF. if you have any questions on how to use either of those programs then feel free to [Private Message me].
Post 3 IP   flag post
101428 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?