Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
IndustryMarketingPricingReal EstateVirtual Reality

Virtual tours for un-built spaces847

OpenHome private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I would like to introduce myself Tom and my business VR Vision we have been offering Matterport 3D tours since May this year and have been getting some awesome results with one property listed for 8 months selling to an overseas buyer within 3 days after the scan. With that side of our business running smooth we are looking to expand into other areas of virtual reality.

Last week I launched a new product I have been working on for the last 2 years and would like to offer it to all of you to supplement your virtual tour service and allow your clients to sell property off the plan. I am hoping my product will not only give buyers confidence in purchasing, but encourage builder/developers to sell more off the plan.

clickable text

Price wise every job will be quoted as it is very dependant on what the building designer/architects are willing to share with me, but to give an indication the above link was created from scratch with just a pdf floor plan and was completed for $750 USD.

If you would like more details please do not hesitate to contact me. thomastasker@live.com

Cheers,
Tom
Post 1 IP   flag post
tradetickers private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenHome
Hi I would like to introduce myself Tom and my business VR Vision we have been offering Matterport 3D tours since May this year and have been getting some awesome results with one property listed for 8 months selling to an overseas buyer within 3 days after the scan. With that side of our business running smooth we are looking to expand into other areas of virtual reality.

Last week I launched a new product I have been working on for the last 2 years and would like to offer it to all of you to supplement your virtual tour service and allow your clients to sell property off the plan. I am hoping my product will not only give buyers confidence in purchasing, but encourage builder/developers to sell more off the plan.

clickable text

Price wise every job will be quoted as it is very dependant on what the building designer/architects are willing to share with me, but to give an indication the above link was created from scratch with just a pdf floor plan and was completed for $750 USD.

If you would like more details please do not hesitate to contact me. thomastasker@live.com

Cheers,
Tom
a render walktrhu. what's difference from other render walkthrus? Quality of renders needs to be worked on.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Mitchell private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ability to be used online and in an interactive manner is literally the only difference between this and a rendered walk thru.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenHome
Ability to be used online and in an interactive manner is literally the only difference between this and a rendered walk thru.
renders can be made interactive. My girlfriend is an architect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqF5WfnCJr8

The quality of his renders are very poor. The ones our guys make you can't tell it's even a render. He should contact me so we can create his renders for him, it wouldn't be 750 for an entire home.
Post 5 IP   flag post
or the unreal engine process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTt7AGIpV2I
Post 6 IP   flag post
It's more about meeting a compromise between quality and loading time. I have experimented with other formats such as unreal and unity however the outputs are too big (slow) and lots of internet browsers are not supported. If you can have a whole house drawn in 3D fully furnished with textures and materials for less than $750 please message me.
Post 7 IP   flag post
VertexVR private msg quote post Address this user
We use Unity to create interactive 3D visualisations, for example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM5SREepELM
or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNB7IbDkhjc
This is also ready for the Oculus Rift.
If anyone is interested, please contact me.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101422 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?