Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Buy CameraUsed Matterport Camera for Sale

New! Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear)8460

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A WGAN Member writes:

"What are the first generation of used Matterport Pro camera’s worth today? Mint condition, with custom carrying case for camera and iPad Air 2 (Not included) plus professional tripod and mount?"

If you would like to participate in this discussion, please Private Message me that you would like to join the private WGAN Forum Group for New! Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear).

Dan
Post 26 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hello,

A WGAN Member in Alabama joined the WGAN Forum Private Group to buy a used Matterport camera.

Best,

Dan
Post 27 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Interested in buying a used Matterport Camera? A WGAN Member in California is likely to post the following today (5 March 2019) to the WGAN Forum Private Group.

✓ first generation used Matterport Pro camera. Mint condition, with custom carrying case for camera and iPad Air 2 (Not included) plus professional tripod and mount

Dan

P.S. Private Message me if you would like to be added to this WGAN Forum Private Group.
Post 28 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A Matterport Pro in Canada writes:

"I am interested in buying a relatively new, but used, matterport camera."

I abled this WGAN Member to the WGAN Private Group.

Best,

Dan
Post 29 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Florida would like to sell his used Matterport Pro 3D Camera.

The Private Group is free to join. Simply Private Message me.

Best,

Dan
Post 30 IP   flag post

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Thomasville, GA would like to buy a used Matterport Pro2 3D Camera.

The Private Group to buy/sell is free to join. Simply Private message me.

Best,

Dan
Post 31 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Two WGAN Members seek to buy used Matterport Pro2 3D Cameras.

If you got one that you would like to sell, Private Message me to join this WGAN Private Group.

Best,

Dan
Post 32 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A USA based Matterport Pro just posted to the WGAN Private Group for buying/selling used Matterport and related gear:

✓ Matterport Pro 2 Lite - used only in self-training
✓ IPad (6th gen)
✓ Manfroto 290 xtra tripod
✓ Quick Release Clamp
✓ Nanuk 965 Case

Private Message me if you would like an invite to the WGAN Private Group for buying/selling used Matterport gear.

Best,

Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [REDACTED
]

Post 33 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member posted today (1 June 2019) the following to the WGAN Forum Private Group for buying/selling used Matterport Cameras ...

---

I started back at full time employment so the Pro 2 is for sale. Includes quick release clamp and original box. 4 months old. Will go to eBay for $2600 if no offers here. A decent offer will include free shipping. Continental US ONLY! Send offers as PM

---

If you would like to join the WGAN Forum Private group, please Private Message me with the subject line: WGAN Forum Private Group: Buy-Sell and add in the message your city/state/country.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 34 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Another WGAN Member just joined the group:

✓ two Matterport Pro1 Cameras to sell

Plus, the WGAN Member writes:

"I'm a Nikon D750 kinda guy, but I want to see what all the mirrorless fuss is all about! Sooo....looking for a Sony a7iiir or similar, and a couple of lenses. Problem is that most of their users are so happy with them, they don't sell them used!"

---

If you would like to join the WGAN Forum Private group, please Private Message me with the subject line: WGAN Forum Private Group: Buy-Sell and add in the message your city/state/country.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 35 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in the United States is selling a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera. The WGAN Member posted a for sale notice to the WGAN Private Group for buying/selling used Matterport and related gear.

Private message me if you would to join the group. Subject: Join Private Group to Buy/Sell Used Gear

Please include in your message if you are buying or selling and where you are located.

Best,

Dan
Post 36 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

The following was posted Saturday to the Private WGAN Forum Buy/Sell group.

Dan

——-
Hi, I have a Pro2, bought new in September 2018 and only used twice, always indoors. Still have original box and foam.

Also includes the following accessories,
all of which were recommended/researched from here (please see pics for details):

* Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 Tripod and strap
* Dolica LT-D100 Adjustable Tripod Dolly with zippered carrying bag
* Andoer 360 Degree Camera Tripod Ball Head with Quick Release Plate
* Haoge 64mm Screw Knob Adapter Mount for Quick Release Plate, Fit Arca Swiss
* Kingjoy LB-60 tripod leveling ball head

Located on MS gulf coast, an hour away from New Orleans. Happy to provide pics of the actual items if anyone would like. Tried to get the business going but wasn’t successful and just trying to recoup my investment. Everything listed is basically in new/mint condition.
Open both to offers for the full bundle or camera alone.

Thank you! beth

Post 37 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A potential buyer of a Matterport camera just joined the WGAN Private Group for buying/selling used Matterport cameras.

In the last couple of days, two used Matterport cameras were posted to this Group too.

If you are interested in buying/selling used Matterport Cameras, please Private Message me with the Subject line: Join Buy-Sell Matterport Cameras Group
And, please include your City, State in the body of the email (along with if you are interested in buying or selling.

Best,

Dan
Post 38 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A USA WGAN Member just joined the group seeking a used Matterport Pro2 3D Camera to potentially add to his existing gear kit that includes a Pro2.

Best,

Dan
Post 39 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member that would like to buy a used Matterport Pro2 or Lite Camera joined this Private WGAN Group today.

Dan
Post 40 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member that would like to buy a used Matterport Pro2 3D Camera just joined this Private Group.

Best,

Dan
Post 41 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member just posted to the WGAN Forum Private Group - Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras - about Matterport Pro2 Lite 3D Camera for sale. (The Matterport Pro2 Lite 3D Camera is the same as the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera with the exception of the battery which is 4 hours versus 8 hours.)