Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,047 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseApplePresentationStrategyZillow 3D Home

Anyone Using Roku or Apple TV to Airplay Presentations?8391

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Is anyone using Roku or Apple TV to Airplay in presentations for clients?

My Amazon Fire will not allow access to Lynda.com. However, their TV app works on Apple TV and Roku.

To justify another use for one of these devices, I stumbled upon AirPlay and was curious if any of you have tried using the AirPlay feature with Matterport Showcase or other apps in your presentations.

How is that working for you? Did you end up using AirPlay or another app such as AirBeam ?

Thinking there's a bright side of coming into a presentation with an Ipad to share Matterport Showcase & Zillow 3D to be shared in a presentation without fumbling with a laptop cords and obtaining WiFi access.

Come in, connect the Apple TV or Roku, share the presentation and be out of there without fumbling with cords and other objects, maybe skip the rest of a meeting and be back to work.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV

I have used Apple TV with Airplay for presentations at the We Get Around Atlanta co-working space. All the conference rooms in Atlanta Tech Village have a big screen TV with Apple TV and we can either use an HDMI cable to Airplay to connect.

I once tried to use an Apple TV that I brought with me to a hotel for a presentation at the hotel. I recall that the hotel network would not allow the Apple TV to work.

I would encourage you to get the Apple TV and also bring an HDMI cable with a Lightening connector to your iPhone or iPad to run client demos in their office.

I'd like to hear from others on this (great) topic too.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101587 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?