How to improve your workflow shooting videos (and make more money)8320
53801 1 1
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
plus 1 0
|Video: WGAN-TV Short Story #29 with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte on how to improve your workflow shooting video (and make more money).
In this under five minute WGAN-TV Short Story video (#29), PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte on how to improve your workflow shooting video (and make more money).
1. Shoot video in the order that you want to edit it
2. Only keep the video clips on your camera that you will use in the final video
3. These two steps dramatically reduces the amount of time required to edit the video
4. Plus, if you follow this practice, you can outsource your video editing to PhotoAndVideoEdits.com so that you can shoot more videos (something that you can not outsource)
5. Shoot video of 2-3 more houses per day and make more money
Colin is also the Founder of West Palm Beach, FL Matterport Service Provider @HomeTakes.
For more gems from Colin, please see these WGAN Forum discussions tagged: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com
What are your thoughts on Colin's workflow for shooting and editing real estate video?
Enjoy your weekend,
|Post 1 IP flag post|