Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BrowseriOS8WebGL

Functionality of different browsers and OS83

DRKNorth private msg quote post Address this user
Hi group.

I have a client with a Lennovo touch pad running windows 8, the matterport viewer loads ok using chrome as the browser, however the functionality of the tour doesnt work, any ideas on what we are doing wrong here?

I'm not sure whether the rest of you guys are having the same issue, but it seems my biggest challenge as a provider of the Matterport product is all the issues with the clients / end users not being able to view the models on their existing pc's laptops and tablets. Telling someone their browser is not supported, or having to tell them its not going to work unless you have webGL enabled and tick several boxes doesnt feel like an ideal basis for a business / service.
I agree that it works perfectly on an ipad air running iOS 8.1, but we cant realistically expect all of our clients to have that.
Post 1 IP   flag post
JakeRees private msg quote post Address this user
Hi DRKNorth,
I use both mac and pc, my pc being a microsoft surface running windows 8.1. I have some functionality with the touch screen as far as turning the model, but do not have the pinch to zoom feature which i really like on the ipad.

I have had success with clients opening showcase on their phones. All of my clients are pretty up to date with either Iphone 5/6s or android. I have a galaxy and it works great, albeit a little small to really see every detail.

I work with mostly real estate (I think everyone on here does), and think the bigger issue is that I don't know if their clients (ie buyers) are able to view the model.

I am definitely interested in what everyone has to say on the matter.
Post 2 IP   flag post
DRKNorth private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks

So any idea what the issue is with the microsoft surface. When we try and rotate the model, its as though the window is not active and the whole screen drags to the side instead of the viewer being active....
Post 3 IP   flag post
ccctucker private msg quote post Address this user
Did you try the white arrows on the left corner to move it?
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?