Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AirbnbApartments.comMarketingPortalsRealtor.com

Property advertising website from all over the world8247

zsolt private msg quote post Address this user
I need many as possible property advertising, rental, apartment, etc, websites' links which allow listing matterport tours from all over the world, please. I just heard about AirbnbPlus is testing or using somehow MP tours
I know just a couple
- Realtor.com (US) embed
- Homes.com (US) link
- Apartment.com (US) embed
- Rightmove (UK) link
- Zillow (US) link
- Sotheby's International's Realty (ww) embed
- Coldwellbanker.com (US) link
- www.homesnap.com (US) embed popup
If you send a website please include the link of MP listing
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'm interested in this as well, from my post as an MSP in Los Angeles. A lot of homes here are purchased by overseas buyers.

Realtor.com and Homes.com accept MP models directly through the Matterport MSP user interface, which I presume works worldwide, though my experience is only in the U.S. (see attached screenshot)

Zillow (US) you have listed above, and as far as I'm aware Zillow is dead set against Matterport, which is why they've launched their own (we'll see if it works and if people will use it) 3D Home walkthrough system, currently beginning to roll out. If anyone knows Zillow is injesting MP please share the news. I think not.

I'm also interested to know if Sotheby's, Coldwell or other international brokerages are accepting the display of MP models created for other brokerages. In principle, it's possible, but I haven't heard of this.

As long as you've raised the topic, Dan, it would be great to share any news as to whether Matterport is making progress getting other aggregators to join the "auto-upload" system which currently serves only Realtor.com and Homes.com

Matterport? Want to chime in?
Thanks!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Zillow is tricky but works, only a link (I just heard)
clickable text
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
DaiWoKan

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: DaiWoKan

@zsolt

How do you plan to use this list?

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Such a list of sites which display Matterport models is useful for MSPs such as myself to inform clients. The biggest single impediment to convincing people to create MP models of home listings is that the general public is still largely unaware of Matterport and its advantages. This goes for all 3D walkthrough systems collectively as well.

I have repeatedly lobbied Realtor.com (to no avail thus far) to invest in some broadcast TV advertising which touts Realtor.com’s only true advantage over Zillow - that their listings include Matterport. BUYERS love Matterport. Agents NEVER will love it because it costs them extra money. If Realtor.com was smart, they’d make the “3D VIEW” button much bigger - feature it - and also ‘brag’ about their site having Matterport models. Best of all, they would add a filter or button on the landing page “Show me homes with 3D” so that visitors could quickly locate listings which offered an instant, walk-through, online open house.

This is the only thing which would differentiate Realtor.com over Zillow. Sadly, MOVE, Inc is frittering away their only differentiating asset as Zillow pushes their second-rate new 3D Home approach.

Just one opinion!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D

How do you really feel?

Enjoy your weekend.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
sbl110 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @zsolt,

I recently did a scan for a friend who is doing FSBO. The folks at www.buyself.com were helpful, but I'm still frustrated at the lack of consistency in how 3D tours are promoted on site listings. Some sites show a link for a "Virtual Tour" but its' just a slide show of 2D photos.

Below are some sites (other than the previously mentioned Realtor.com and Zillow.com) that are now showing the matterport tour after working with buyself.

Redfin.com
https://www.redfin.com/IL/Cary/816-Sandra-Ln-60013/home/17806122

Trulia.com
https://www.trulia.com/p/il/cary/816-sandra-ln-cary-il-60013--2056905631

Estately.com
https://www.estately.com/listings/info/816-sandra-lane

The Estately site doesn't have a link, but did provide the matterport machine generated link:
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ncg3UWMWf5H&mls=1
This forces the viewer to cut and paste to see the tour. A bit counter productive if you ask me. It is 2018, right?

The other thing I find frustrating is that the tour link is sometimes buried in the "Features" section of the listing. This means that the viewer must scroll through lots of data before seeing the link. Again, counter productive. I agree with @home3d, the link should be front and center and large enough to be seen right away. Seriously, other than one realtor that I worked for who said the matterport tour provided too much detail, why wouldn't you want to promote it if it's there?

A couple of sites surprised me by not having a 3D tour or Virtual tour link at all:

Coldwell Banker
https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/il/cary/816-sandra-ln/pid_26907817/

Berkshire Hathaway
https://www.koenigrubloff.com/homes-for-sale/816-Sandra-Lane-Cary-IL-60013-253906700

Berkshire is still loading the slide show of 2D photos!

Scott
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod

@zsolt
How do you plan to use this list?
Best,
Dan

I am doing research to collect examples to convince property advertising websites in my country. Here the property scanning side of MP business almost dead because none of the countrywide websites allows embedding or even link an MP tour. Therefore nobody interested because the market is concentrated on those websites.
Anyone can use this list to do it the same in their country or just find a website which works for the clients.

Here is the updated list:
- Realtor.com (US) embed
- Homesnap.com (US) embed popup
- Apartment.com (US) embed
- Redfin (US) embed
- Trulia (US) link
- Homes.com (US) link
- Zillow (US) link
- Coldwellbanker.com (US) link
- Rightmove (UK) link
- Struttandparker.com (UK) link
- Idealista.com (ES) embed
- Immobilienscout24.de (DE) embed popup
- Immoscout24.ch (CH) embed popup
- Myhomegate.ch (CH)?
- Zonaprop.com.ar (AR) embed
- Sotheby's International's Realty (ww) embed
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?