Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CUPIXInsta360 One XInsta360 Pro 2PanoskinWGAN 360 Camera Loaner Program

Borrow an Insta360 One X from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program8199

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: Insta360One X

Borrow an Insta360 One X from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program

Hi All,

Try before you buy!

You can borrow an Insta360 One X – starting 1 January 2018 – from WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program if:

✓ you are a WGAN Basic, WGAN Standard Member or WGAN Premium Member in the United States
✓ you post about your experience using the Insta360 One X with either CUPIX or ThreeSixty Tours (and include a CUPIX tour or ThreeSixty Tours tour within your WGAN Forum post). A plus would be to include a YouTube video review for WGAN Forum Members
✓ you agree to return the camera (and original packaging) to me within within 10 nights of receipt via a trackable delivery service (WGAN pays for shipping to you; you pay for shipping back to WGAN in Atlanta.)

What a great way to take a 360º camera – and hosting platform – for a spin.

Plus, the WGAN Forum Community gets to hear – and see – from you about your experience.

To to borrow this 360º 1-Click Camera from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program, simply complete this Form:

We Get Around Network 360º Camera Loaner Program (Private Message me for the Password)

We just have one Camera (to start). The shipping order will be based on seniority among WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members that request to get on the list. (For clarification, the longer that you have been either a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member, the sooner that you will receive this loaner Camera.)

WGAN Standard and Premium Memberships includes:

Free use of ThreeSixty Tours Pro 5 Domain Plan (white-label)
6 Months Free Use of CUPIX Small Plan + Studio Add On Pack
Free nadir logo patch from TresDePro
✓ free use of Panoskin Pro to publish to Google Street View
✓ free use of Panoskin Pro to publish to Google Street View

I will post to the WGAN Forum, when - and to whom - I ship out the Insta360 One X and when I receive it back.

Not yet a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member? 40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Membership Plans | Join WGAN Standard Membership

WGAN reserves the right to modify or cancel the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program without notice.

Best,

Dan

P.S. I will reach out to Insta360 to see if we can get 9 more Insta360 One X 360º cameras for the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program to more WGAN Standard and Premium Members can try before they buy!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

More 360º Cameras – and Gear – to borrow:

WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program
WGAN Forum Discussions tagged: WGAN 360 Camera Loaner Program

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

We shipped an Insta360 One X 360º Camera to:

@360TDWNY

I anticipate that we will be ready to loan this camera again the week of 14 January 2019.

To borrow this 360º 1-Click Camera from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program, simply complete this Form (if you are a WGAN Standard or Premium Member):

We Get Around Network 360º Camera Loaner Program (Private Message me for the Password)

Happy New Year,

Dan

P.S. Read more about the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grabs: Matterport Public Beta

Hi All,

Would you like to request an invite to the Matterport Beta Program, but do not own either a:

Insta360 One X, or
Ricoh Theta V

With the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program you can borrow either camera, if you are a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder to complete the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program Order Form.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101268 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?