Connecting 3D/360° Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by
the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content for the 3D/360° Community
Join FREE! 50+ Benefits
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 60,384 Page Views | 12,134 Visitors | 111 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 55,844  |  Total Topics: 8,371
4,714 WGAN Members in 122 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
@Home3D Kevin Dole: on GeoCV, Matterport,
Zillow 3D Home and Nodalview (Same House)
WGAN-TV: Coming Up
Live at 5
5 to 6 pm EST (GMT -4)
April TBD 2019
Ask Your Questions Live WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | All Videos
bugMarketingproblemSpam

Adding Matterport URL of 3D tour in signature Email gets in as spam.8132

Bryan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

one of my clients who is very happy with the 3D tour found out a lot of his emails to his clients got in the spam box the last couple of days. He recently had added the Matterport URL of a 3D tour to his automatic signature at the end of his email.

Turned out that the Matterport URL is on some sort of blacklist and a lot of emails to his clients were automatically put in the spam inbox.

Anyone has had this problem before and know's why Matterport is on a blacklist? I have made an mpembed URL, hopefully, this will work out better..

Thanks!

Bryan
Post 1 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
We discovered this issue a few months ago. The Matterport.com domain was listed as "Likely Spam" on several of the RBLs. They were being listed pretty regularly with Cloudmark, SpamCop, and Barracuda, which are the three largest RBLs. As of right now, they are not listed, but whenever they are, your emails containing the domain Matterport.com will likely get flagged as possible spam.

I suspect it may have been caused by overzealous realtors who are blasting models out to large databases. I know we actually whitelisted the domain on our mail servers just so I could receive notifications and newsletters.
Post 2 IP   flag post
56511 2 2
destitute